I'm thinking of gettin rid of my tatty old iPod headphones. Their pretty knackered and they'll probably cop it pretty soon

so any suggestions on what new headphones to get?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
2 iPod headphones

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

get some shure ec3 sound isolating headphones they are really good and they really do isolate the sound
NO ONES GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE
THE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT
Don't cheap out on a set, try spending decent cash, like about 30'ish quid.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
go on apple.com you can order some new ones as long as there broken, just get them wet and say it was the rain\\
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Unless your an audiophile just get some cheap ones, unless you specifically pick out noises and clicks you won't notice the difference between a 10$ pair and a 2000$ pair, unfortunately I do notice and it makes me poor
Quote by Kayfan
Unless your an audiophile just get some cheap ones, unless you specifically pick out noises and clicks you won't notice the difference between a 10$ pair and a 2000$ pair, unfortunately I do notice and it makes me poor

You need good quality headphones when you're a soundengineer/producer...

But i sometimes use really cheap ear phones for my ipod.. Cuz they're small and i'm broke!

But as i got the HD-205, they do a descent job...
Quote by af_the_fragile
You need good quality headphones when you're a soundengineer/producer...

Which falls under the general gamut of audiophile give me a break I just wrote midterms my brasin broke is
sennheiser cx300, cheap and good. or get the creative alternative, same thing
\m/ METAL \m/
The first Skullcandy i bought were great! they isolated very well. Unfortunately they lasted 6 months, then i bought other skullcandy for the same price $20, they look the same too!, but these are somehow different than the ones I got before and they suck.

I really like the Bose BOSEINEAR. But they dont look like they isolate much. And doesn't say anything about it on its details/description.

Yeah...i really need those isolating headphones, otherwise i cant listen to music outside my house.
sennheiser CX300. so much bass response from an earphone, plus it blocks out outside noise, perfect for when u feel like crossing the road and risk getting hit by cars
Quote by illuzion_ownz
i had a pair of sony earbuds, got them for about $10 U.S.
they're wonderful

The $50's don't look bad either....

Travel headphones

Fontopia

Sennheiser CX300 too...

BBL. im gonna compare them.
Some from Argos for about £1.75
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club