When I use my Window's Live Messenger, about 15 minutes into being signed on, it pretty much becomes inactive. It sends picture files to people, and if they download it, the get the same virus. I tried deleting Messenger off the computer, and re-installing it. I even tried to repair the files via MSN. com.

I would like any help possible.

Thanks.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us."
I think the problem stems from using that program. It just isn't very good.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Get a Mac.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Quote by monkey_dancer
I think the problem stems from using that program. It just isn't very good.

Most likely, but with the new update, you kinda need to use it.

And no one likes Windows Messenger.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us."
Download Avast Antivirus and run a scan on your computer, it'll find the dodgy file causing it and then you can delete it.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Download Avast Antivirus and run a scan on your computer, it'll find the dodgy file causing it and then you can delete it.

Alright, thanks.
Quote by BlindSilence917
Get a Mac.

Oh, by the way.
**** Forrest Gump.
ooooooo i helped create a film that deletes that with my mate,
but anywayz.

basically, either you or someone using your computer has clickd on a message, and downloaded it, or either cliked the link with the message along the lines of:

Hey, Ive got an album of photos of you, download this

with an attached file, this then runs an auto msn message to the same message, and without stopping it, your msn will send it to everyone you are currently speaking to. But dont worry, the virus will kill itself like an emo after a while (once it will have spread it to more computers). Or if your just desprite for it, download AVG (anti virus grifsoft) its 4 free for a while and should clear out a load of **** on ur pc.

ps dont get a mac, they r **** lol.
good luck xxxxx
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
Yeah, it's not the MSN that's infected, it's another file that integrates itself with MSN. Do a full computer virus scan, see what it brings up.
Have you ever heard of a virus scan?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
It's a worm. I would highly recommend you get that off your computer, leaving that on is un-responsible as it is assisting in the spread of a worm.
AVG is a great(and free) virus scanning program too as long as you keep it updated. I had a similar thing happen to me on Yahoo(thanks to my brother) and AVG was able to get rid of the virus.

Just change your password once you get everything going again with messenger. Hope everything works out for you.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips