GCSE solo performance in a few weeks. I've kind of got my list narrowed down, but I want your advice on it too almighty pit seeing as I can't decide between them. And yes, I love A7X, get over it All have backing tracks to play along with btw. Bat Country, Beast and The Harlot or Seize The Day? I like the sweeps and heavy to clean changes in Bat country, the main riff and the chorus in Beast and The Harlot and the solo in Seize The Day is just epic, and I like the sweeps at the end. Your thoughts? Oh, and I could also do Canon Rock but a kid in my class is already doing it, or any other song of that level, possible Her Portrait in Black by Atreyu? Many thanks. <3 XxxxX
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

You don't need to do anything with sweep picking in it, though you'll get more marks for it being more difficult. I'd say Bat Country.
Bleeding mascara

or

The crimson

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

try a classical piece, they usually sit well with examiners, cavatina?
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
Quote by Lostprophets$$$
GCSE solo performance in a few weeks. I've kind of got my list narrowed down, but I want your advice on it too almighty pit seeing as I can't decide between them. And yes, I love A7X, get over it All have backing tracks to play along with btw. Bat Country, Beast and The Harlot or Seize The Day? I like the sweeps and heavy to clean changes in Bat country, the main riff and the chorus in Beast and The Harlot and the solo in Seize The Day is just epic, and I like the sweeps at the end. Your thoughts? Oh, and I could also do Canon Rock but a kid in my class is already doing it, or any other song of that level, possible Her Portrait in Black by Atreyu? Many thanks. <3 XxxxX

At this point I lol'd.

Just pick your favourite.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Do, Estranged - Guns n Roses

(Beast and the harlot i'd say)

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
I do love Bleeding Mascara, but is it as hard as it sounds? I don't want to do badly on a really good piece. And as for classical, I could do Fughetta or Paraphrase by Yngwie Malmsteen? I don't really want to though tbh. <3 XxxxX
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Quote by Tomaz24
Pick the one you can play perfect.

I can play all 3 A7X songs perfect =] That's why I'm confused lol. <3 XxxxX
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Actually, if you want something that has some emotion.

The Remembrance Balled - Atreyu

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Sieze the day, it'll go down better with examiners because you won't overwhelm them with metal
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I can play all 3 A7X songs perfect =] That's why I'm confused lol. <3 XxxxX

Play the one that would get you more marks?
i wouldn't do seize the day because it's not as technically challenging is the others,
beast and the harlot is probably the best choice because there's less chance of screwing up i'd say, and it sounds good.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
You don't need to play anything hard to get top grade at GCSE. I was told that Nothing Else Matters (even without the solo) would pass at Scottish Higher (equivalent to A levels in Engerland methinks?)
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Beast And The Harlot.

It sounds technically dazzling to someone who doesn't play guitar, but its not.

Also, as has been said, its better to play a good song perfectly than to play a better song "okay".
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by alliwant
You don't need to play anything hard to get top grade at GCSE. I was told that Nothing Else Matters (even without the solo) would pass at Scottish Higher (equivalent to A levels in Engerland methinks?)

i KNOW you don't need to play anything hard to get top grade
i played war pigs ffs!
my friend absolutely nailed summer song for it though, that was awesome...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.