Hey guys im guna be buying one of these but which is better?

Theirs the mini marshall one which is about £18. Meant to be pritty good or...

The orange micro crush. Which is £29

On looks orange owns all but sound wise? Also the orange has a tuner on it which is a plus point. Or are their any other decent battery amps out their??

Edit: It has to be battery powers I know theirs small cheap combos out their.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Last edited by stratele at Oct 1, 2007,
check out the Vox AD5, has amp simulators and effects!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
i can tell you that the danelectro miniamp/distortion pedal (can't remember the exact name i think its "bacon and eggs" or somethin like that) is pretty much garbage.
i never had any intentions of buying a mini amp, i have my HB GA-5 for low-ish volumes. mainly 'cause i played the marshall and it sounds like ass. then i went into my local guitar shop, an orange dealer and he'd just got in the micro crush. i tried it out with a late 70's dual humbucker mahogany double cut ibanez which i love - whenever i try anything out in there i use that - its an awesome guitar. and i bought it 15 mins later - great tone for such a small amp, the tuners good as well. a useful addition. the cleans are pretty good, the distortion is tinny but its gonna be from a 3 inch speaker. its also great for using it as a headphone amp. i bought it mainly for use when i go away etc. but i use it all the time in my room when i can't turn up (not crank!) my jcm and my HB is in the corner not plugged into the wall. its a great amp, and well worth the £30, also the battery life seems to be ridiculously long, i've had mine for a month or so with at least an hours playing a day an the battery seems fine, i thought itd be nothing like that.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Quote by Ferrarone
check out the Vox AD5, has amp simulators and effects!

+1

and if that doesnt float your boat pignose makes a decent one.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
The vox one is alot of money, more then I want to spend really.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
yeh ok ill be buying the orange micro tomorow!
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<