so im pretty new in the blues .. but i most say i love it..
i use to play guns roses, metallica,buckethead etc
but started to listen hendrix and b b king i must say i was in love
i still love the other stuff but the feeling you get whwen you play thrill is gone is amzing but the the what this thread is:

cant someone post some nice riff and melody and technick ands stuff
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Parker Nitefly with SD Hotrails and JB Two Tone

Amp
Marshall dsl 401

Effect:
Boss DD-6
EHX Big Muff
Listen to Stevie Ray Vaughan - its essential blues listening. I dare you to listen to him and not instantly love him.
SRV has some amazing stuff. Alvin Lee's band did a song called Im Coming Home i think. its amazing, especially if u can find the Woodstock version. Its not exactly blues, but its blues-rock. Queens of the Stone Age has a new song called Make it wit chu, it has some good bluesy riffs.
Check out stuff by Cream, it's good blues-rock. If you want a nice riff then Sunshine Of Your Love should be good, it's easy but cool.
Listen to "Hear my Train a Comin' " by Hendrix, its amazing, their is an acoustic version too. "Catfish Blues" is another good Hendrix song too. Look at some Robert Johnson also. SRV is the man too. Kenny Wayne Shephard is a newer artist that has some sick blues riffs to play. Hes been around since the 90s. One of my favs.
Quote by zombiak
Check out stuff by Cream, it's good blues-rock. If you want a nice riff then Sunshine Of Your Love should be good, it's easy but cool.

+1

There's some good blues on the Derek and The Dominos album "Layla" aswell. The Doors have done a couple of good blues songs aswell; "Love me two times", "Roadhouse Blues".