Can hallow bodies suit metal? I play many different genres of music and was just wonderin' if it would sound good..
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Most hollow bodied electrics sound too warm and full to suit the sharp, searing tone you're looking for...at least, that's my opinion.
Not really, i have an ibanez artcore hollowbody and its not bad for stuff like creed. But if ur gonna try to play pantera on a hollowbody its not gonna do so well. Although, u could get a hollowbody and put like emg's in it or sumthing idk what that would do.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Most hollow bodied electrics sound too warm and full to suit the sharp, searing tone you're looking for...at least, that's my opinion.

Yeah, most of the time, that's what I've found.

With the right effects, they can be good for like doom metal, the deeper stuff.

Except hallow body basses. They're good for metal
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Semi hallows do alright?
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Quote by keebaeklim
Not really, i have an ibanez artcore hollowbody and its not bad for stuff like creed. But if ur gonna try to play pantera on a hollowbody its not gonna do so well. Although, u could get a hollowbody and put like emg's in it or sumthing idk what that would do.

i love those ibanez hollows dude
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.