Page 1 of 2
Ok, so I'm at school. I was threatened by these giant seniors today; they told me they were gonna beat my ass and throw me into a big dumpster. They have been giving me many dirty looks and shaking their fists at me.

I have a few friends that are gonna stick with me afterschool, but what should I do if it really gets serious?

I'm about 5'9, and these dudes are pretty high in the 6 foot range.
wow.
How old are you?
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by thatoneday
Ok, so I'm at school. I was threatened by these giant seniors today; they told me they were gonna beat my ass and throw me into a big dumpster. They have been giving me many dirty looks and shaking their fists at me.

I have a few friends that are gonna stick with me afterschool, but what should I do if it really gets serious?

I'm getting a great mental image here, lol
Quote by Deliriumbassist

I was thinking the same thing!

I guess dirty minds think alike
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
oooh fun, say hi to the rats in the dumpster, unless you wanna be sensible and get the hell out of there!!!
shank

EDIT: i just got an absolutely hilarious mental image of those seniors "giving you dirty looks and shaking their fists at you"
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
wow who cares, if they are gonna be dicks just dont show up then, wow that was hard. and more than likely they were prolly just being ur typical senior and just messin with ya so youd go nutz, sorta like u are now
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Now you say it... It's OH SO CLEAR NOW!
Quote by thatoneday
17, their both 18 I believe.

so your saying its a pretty even fight than
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by shadowsoldier08
wow who cares, if they are gonna be dicks just dont show up then, wow that was hard. and more than likely they were prolly just being ur typical senior and just messin with ya so youd go nutz, sorta like u are now

The problem is that my bike is parked right next to the dumpster.
wow.
Quote by Gu1T@r_H3r0
Shaking their fists at you?! Ah man, I'd be terrified.

You sure they weren't just making the 'wanker' hand sign?

I know that they are just messing and wont cause serious harm, but I know for sure they will dump me with the trash, lol.
wow.
dont be a pussy, all you have to do is get one good punch in. Even if they kick your ass, if you give them a run for their money, they wont bother you again. And the whole time they are whooping the **** out of you, never stop insulting them
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
If they get serious, it's easy.

Do a barrel roll.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Quote by Kensai
I was thinking the same thing!

I guess dirty minds think alike

Hivemind!!!

Back on topic: Just walk away.
Quote by handlerb
dont be a pussy, all you have to do is get one good punch in. Even if they kick your ass, if you give them a run for their money, they wont bother you again. And the whole time they are whooping the **** out of you, never stop insulting them

Ok, I'll take em on. I post the results later today...

Haha, I'm actually a little excited.
wow.
tell a teacher lol..no, dont do that...all i know is if someone was shaking their fist at me id be pretty scared
Take a metal pole with you to school keep it up your sleeve and sneak up on one of them when they're alone and smash him in the back of the head. Then proceed to beat him with the pole to within an inch of his life, giving the clear message that if someone gives you dirty looks and shakes their fist at you, you'll make them pay.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
If they're shaking their fists at you, I'd respond in kind.

I'd shake one fist, whilst waving a rake in the other, branding them 'pesky kids'.
Terms and Conditions apply.
They were shaking their fists at you? Are you living in a 50's sitcom by any chance?
What you need to do, is jump into bins on purpose, to get used to it. Then when they come to throw you in, stand up and say "I am not phased by your attempted binning of me!", then go all Hong Kong Phooey on their asses.

Then, you drive away victorious.

haha greatest mental image ever...

If they mess with you though.. maybe you should apply some icy hot on their scrotums...
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Quote by thatoneday
They have been giving me many dirty looks and shaking their fists at me.

I lol'd so much at that.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by thatoneday

5'9 ain't that short,but I'm biased because I am 5'9. Kick their tall asses man. Who cares about height,if you can go for all the cheap shots and run faster you should be good.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Your 5 foot 9
I'm 5 foot 7 and a 1/2

I would just get your mates together, if they start give them all you got.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Page 1 of 2