I have 3 electric guitars and all of them have trems.

im looking to buy my first real high quality guitar.

do you guys use the trem all the time or what coz i think it would be wierd for me to have one with out it.
I have a tremolo on both of my guitars, but I dont use it. I just blocked it so it wouldnt bother me.
Depends on you really... We can't answer it for you.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

i dont think i would want one without it. i dont use it that much but its good to have imo. sometimes ill play my friends les paul and there are a bunch of times i go to use the trem but there isnt one. imo, its better to have something and not need it than it is to need something and not have it.
i dont have a trem but a few of my friends do and they dont seem to use them much they tend to get in their way more often than not
I have a trem on my strat, which i made float, but considering i use my tele more, i only use the trem occasionally.
Well I love trem guitars, take the arm out when you dont wanna use it but they are great to have just incase a song you love have a trem part.
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
I have no trem, and I doubt I would use it if I did. More hassle than it's worth, if you ask me. Although I could see how it would be fun in some situations.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál