I've been watching Conan for a good 5 or 6 years and I've come to the conclusion that he is a genius and is a lot funnier than Letterman and Leno. Discuss...
Part of the Conan O'Brien is a genius group.
PM Garlik to join

Quote by X\Chazza/X

Anyway, long hair and a foreign accent, aren't you a hit with the laydeees?

Quote by CollinPlaysBass

Backstreet Boys > Beatles
Colbert Report/Daily Show > Conan/Leno/Letterman/that other guy
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I really like him, he's funny and spontaneous. He's also very clever and well educated (even though he hides it well).
i love watching conan, i think he just needs better monologue writers, the rest of the show is excellent tho
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
i love conan. and his band is the best of all the late night shows.. max weinburg owns
I play bass!
Quote by backupbass1
i love conan. and his band is the best of all the late night shows.. max weinburg owns

Oh yeah, seeing how my last name is also Veinbergs I especially appreciate the band.

Anyway, this may sound a bit morbidly obese, but could anyone link me to Conan's 9/11 video? I've been instersted in hearing what he had to say, but I can't find a clip of it anywhere.
Quote by RageAgainst...
Colbert Report/Daily Show > Conan/Leno/Letterman/that other guy

Ahh i fell in love with those shows when i was over in the states this summer for a few weeks
I don't like Colbert, love Connan and Stewart though. The others are way to stupid.
I love Conan. Kicks the crap out of the other network late night talk show hosts.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I think his monologues are written like that beacuse as you can tell his strong point is reacting to the fans.

Anyway, I think he's the best and I can't wait until he takes over Leno's spot.