So now that im working 4 jobs, (demonstration-chef, stocking shelves for mattel toy co (sick pay! haha), instrument repair, and guitar lessons) i have some extra cash, and i found this mofugga at my pawnshop for 125.00 dollars. wtf?! i couldnt resist, i didnt have my cash, so hes holding it behind the desk, its the quilt top version! ill have pics and sound clips tomorrow for sure.

http://sleipnerguitars.com/for-sale/swing-guitars/swing-t-thru.shtml

LOL if you watch the video he plays it on what looks like a marshall MG, and it still sounds good.
Last edited by LP Addict at Oct 1, 2007,

Looks amazing!

...but another one??

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

$100? Grab it. I don't know anything about that brand but the specs and looks are killer. That neck heel looks very comfortable. Buy me one while you are there.
Your local shop owner must be an idiot...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Swing is a Korean brand. I came across one of their new guitars a long while back. Played nice and sounded good. They are on the verge of a break through in the US.