You know what really pisses me off, slow people. Almost two weeks ago, I placed an order online for a left handed Gibson SG Special Faded, (which is in stock, and ready to ship)and..............................................................THEY HAVE'NT EVEN ****ING SHIPPED IT YET !!!!!!!!!!! You know how normally it takes maybe.. 2-4 days. The ridiculous part is it's suppused to be shipped from Ohio, and I live in Indiana, so it's like what 300mi? I just needed to blow off some steam, and I got to thinking, has anyone else had a really stupid problem like this?... or do I need to cool it a little?
(^ yeah you do^)
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
I ordered some books and it took 3 weeks for them to arrive.
Needless to say, there were many angry phonecalls.
The way to a girls heart is through her ribcage
yeah im waiting for... halo 3 to be shipped, my fixed xbox to be shipped, yeah it happens just wait you'll get it soon it probly goes first come first serve so theyre probly just filling out the people who ordered b4 u
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
dude. I get pissed off if something is an hour late
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
My brother ordered a Nintendo Wii which was meant to be delivered in time for Christmas. It arrived in time for Valentines day...
I tried ordering a CD that Amazon said they had in stock and some books. It took 4 weeks for Amazon to admit they didn't have it and finally dispatch the books. I never did get my CD.
Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

"There are people that I know won't hurt me. I call those people corpses."
dude i orderd a jackson rr5 and they tol me a couple of months it came 11 months later
Quote by SnakeByyt
yeah im waiting for... halo 3 to be shipped, my fixed xbox to be shipped, yeah it happens just wait you'll get it soon it probly goes first come first serve so theyre probly just filling out the people who ordered b4 u

they won't fix your xbox . when you get it back you'll probably get a letter saying they sent you a replacement, and instead of your old one....wah lah!! someone eleses refurbished system. i say if you have problems again, especially the "ring of death", just take it apart and thouroughly clean the entire intercooler. (worked for me, and i've had no problems for about 8 months!!) and don't worry about "voiding the warranty", my friend koty gray sent his in after he voided the warranty and they still replaced it. (retards )
i've had to send mine in many times, and i just want to save people the trouble.
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate