Page 1 of 2
I worked at Maccy-d's for 6 months. That was very butal...Minimum wage, burns, angry staff and customers...
hah....

but then again, I'm applying to the new Wimpy thats opening about 5 mins away from me O_O
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Yeah I'm sure someone does. My friend works for McD. I don't work. I'm too cool for that.
I work at McDonalds.

I like my job, despite it's short comings. I get along with my coworkers and I am pretty experienced. Besides, it's the only money I am getting for college, car payments, guitar gear, etc.
I worked at BK when I was young. RUN! Way better jobs out there, you don't need to go through life with your hands smelling like whoppers.
Quote by krims0n
I worked at BK when I was young. RUN! Way better jobs out there, you don't need to go through life with your hands smelling like whoppers.

Liar!
Quote by krims0n

But its always a bonus!
Quote by CowboyUp
I work at McDonalds.

I like my job, despite it's short comings. I get along with my coworkers and I am pretty experienced. Besides, it's the only money I am getting for college, car payments, guitar gear, etc.

Yeah i agree, after a month, you get on so well with colleges, you almost feel like a large family, especially when you worked 30 hours a week AND college on top of it. My social life sucked at Maccy's. I was working 12-8 every saturday and sunday.
no cuz, but i used to work at taco bell. i feel bad for all the customers i served because when people used to order tacos i'd smash them up into nachos lol. and when people used to try to order burritos, i tell them to go next door to McDonalds. i guess you can probably interpret that i got fired.
I would hate to work at burger king or mcdonald's

right now I'm working at Sportshoe Center
I get $8 an hour for doing little to no work and the best part is everyone in my band works there, it's great
please answer this:

Does anybody ACTUALLY spit on the burgers on in the drinks. i just wanna know whether it's true.
Quote by Hypnotisation
please answer this:

Does anybody ACTUALLY spit on the burgers on in the drinks. i just wanna know whether it's true.

Dude, have you not seen the undercover U.K. thing that was on tv a few weeks back?
Some dude was dropping food, picking it up and putting it back into burgers and alsorts of shizer man!
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
I found a long, brown hair in my burger once when I was at BK. I had already eaten half of it.

I've never eaten there again.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
I found a long, brown hair in my burger once when I was at BK. I had already eaten half of it.

I've never eaten there again.

No offense but there are probably better reasons not to eat there.

You can occasionally get a hair (tbh rarely) even in the best eatery, I would imagine.
Quote by Hypnotisation
please answer this:

Not while i worked at Maccys. The managers were pretty strict, so if the food is 1 minute out of time (all food has a set time before it has to be chucked for being cold and unfresh) it was ditched. In the 6 months i was there i never saw anyone spit/shit/pee/ejaculate in a burger/milkshake/etc. I was always on Grill though, it was quite fun being the centre of the place.
you mispelled br00tal. n00b.

on a serious note, one of my better friends used to work the local BK. he was constantly bitching about it. it doesnt sound too appealing to me
ehh
^^^ with current gas prices, i think not. especially after reading last nights threads about asians paying ****ty tips or something like that.
ehh
I work at Mcdonalds most of the time in the drive thru taking money. It's so easy just take the money give back the change repeat no angry customers or anything.
I've always wondered, if you work at such places, do you get a free meal thrown in each day?

Or ... if you've worked there during nights///quiet periods, have you ever helped yourself to the fries///a quick burger?

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

I worked at Maccy'D's for 5 months when i was 16. Tough job, but i truely miss the people i worked with, the best people you'll ever have the joy of working with.
Quote by Power Trip

I spit out my orange juice.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I worked at McDonalds for almost a year. I didn't make nuch over minimum, and my hours were terrible, I would do 5:30 to 11 every saturday night and I'd have to be back there at 7:30 the next day to work until 3. yeah it sucked, and I got a lot of shit from customers, but I had great friends that worked there and I generally didn't mind coming in to work when I knew that I was working with a bunch of kids that could joke around and have a bit of fun while doing our job. That and it helped me buy my strat, and I love my strat so it's alright
I cant believe no ones done it yet. Its the first thing that came to mind when I read the title.
I work at burgerking making flameboy whoopers
would you like an apple pie with that
would you like an apple pie with that
Ding fries are done ding fries are done ding. fries. are. done.
call me Shelby

Quote by krims0n

Whoppers taste like crap without cheese.
I heard that if you try to start a union in Mcdonalds you get fired. Has anybody known this to happen?
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
I worked at McDonalds for 2 days and hated it, now I work at a supermarket which is alright.
I don't have a job, but I'd rather be poor than working. Yeah I'm lazy.
EDIT:
May this picture haunt every thread you ever make.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Last edited by mr freezy at Feb 3, 2008,
Quote by Moggan13
I worked at Maccy'D's for 5 months when i was 16. Tough job, but i truely miss the people i worked with, the best people you'll ever have the joy of working with.

Check the first or second reply in the thread
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by Jackolas
No offense but there are probably better reasons not to eat there.

You can occasionally get a hair (tbh rarely) even in the best eatery, I would imagine.

You speak the truth.
Page 1 of 2