Page 1 of 2
ok id like to clarify that im not gay, i just wanna know what song it is... i dont remember the name but ive seen the video before after seeing a link of UG mentioning something about seeing steves ballsack in the video?? anyway, whats the song called pleeease :P
Last edited by Adz2706 at Oct 1, 2007,
i've gone through every possibility and i still can't come up with a reason as to why you'd wanna see steve vai's balls

unless you're gay
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Adz2706
i dont wanna see his balls! i wanna hear the song again!!

..then why not just ask where to find the audio?

GAYYYYY.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
i wanna see his balls...

someone post the damn link.

i'm secure enough in my masculinity to tell you all the reason why this intrigues me.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
ok , wheres the goddamn song!? new rule, you can only call me gay if you tell me the song. please tell me what the damn songs called *cries*
Quote by RageAgainst...
i've gone through every possibility and i still can't come up with a reason as to why you'd wanna see steve vai's balls

unless you're gay

I heard they have their own aura.
Goddamn it, this is a truly gay threadstarter
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
i dont wanna see his balls! i wanna hear the song again!!

Thats what all ball hunters say!!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
you sure youre not getting it mixed up with giant balls of gold?
TELL ME THE SONG OR ILL RAPE YOU ALL WHILE YOU SLEEP!! please =] (not gay) (much)
i've never seen a vai video which showed his balls....

ever.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
i don't understand how you expect everyone to throw out the idea of you being gay when you posted that smiley up there with the damn tongue sticking out all over the place right next to the words stevie vai ballsack (speaking of the title by the way)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
look, im not bothered whether everyone thinks im gay, i just wanna listen to a good song =[
Quote by x_thurston_x
i don't understand how you expect everyone to throw out the idea of you being gay when you posted that smiley up there with the damn tongue sticking out all over the place right next to the words stevie vai ballsack (speaking of the title by the way)

dunno what your talking about...
Why don't you just google "steve vai ballsack"?

I can gaurentee that even if you don't find steve's balls you'll find a bunch of others. Maybe that will fulfil your gay needs. and that would mean that we don't have to hear about Steve Vai's epic balls.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Quote by Adz2706
ok , wheres the goddamn song!? new rule, you can only call me gay if you tell me the song. please tell me what the damn songs called *cries*

only gays cry
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
look, im not bothered whether everyone thinks im gay, i just wanna listen to a good song =[

but you cant be gay and like steve vai. this thread is a sick joke.
ehh
ok, can someone like, forget the gay bit and tell me the song? or report me or something and get the thread closed! PLEASE!!
lol seriously you guys are being retarded, entertaining, but retarded. just tell him the song, he obviously likes balls. is it your place to question him about it?
Quote by Roach5
lol seriously you guys are being retarded, entertaining, but retarded. just tell him the song, he obviously likes balls. is it your place to question him about it?

Thankyou!! tell me the song
Adz, if you hadn't posted AT ALL after starting this thread, I guarantee you would have some more serious answers by now. Getting agitated just drives the people on UG to agitate you more.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by Adz2706
ok, can someone like, forget the gay bit and tell me the song? or report me or something and get the thread closed! PLEASE!!

It would appear your fate is sealed! Unfortunately I can't help you with the song though.
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Steve Vai is certainly a bad little boy
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
the song is called "I would love to". and anyone who wouldn't willingly have steve vai's babies is mentally ill.
Battycase.

As in, you have a serious case of the batties.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Quote by x_thurston_x
i wanna see his balls...

someone post the damn link.

i'm secure enough in my masculinity to tell you all the reason why this intrigues me.

+a bunch
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Quote by leftyrockr
Threadstarter, you really opened yourself up to this criticism by saying you wanted to see a video where you can see a guy's balls. Seriously.

They're famous balls....and I'd like to see if this is true, which I doubt it.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
In the music video to "I Would Love To"
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
it is true.

search in the shred forum for 'steve vai penis' it should give you the link

EDIT: here

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gbyv8bLeG_o
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Page 1 of 2