Like it said, this is my first song that i wrote and i've only been playing for 2 months, so don't bash me please. If you don't like it, say it in a polite way. If you like it then . If you think it needs improvement or think you have some change to it to make it better please say so.

In the beginning there's a pause. During that pause my friend plays a mini solo for about 20 seconds and i merge into it. Ohh, and i didnt add the 20 second pause for when he plays, i just did a 3-5 second pause so i can explain why there even is a pause. Well, here it is:
Attachments:
Why Must You.zip
Last edited by ~Gu1t4r~N00b3h~ at Oct 1, 2007,
What kind of file is it?
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Well i can't open it dude, so no crit from me! sorry
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
i tried, it won't let me....wtf? How do i change it to *proper formatting*?

Edit: I tried all the compressing things i have on my computer....all say *wrong formatting*.
Last edited by ~Gu1t4r~N00b3h~ at Oct 1, 2007,
but this is for tabs/chords not recordings?
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
if you would read the title and not just the subtitle you would see and everyone has a sample of what they wrote, i dunno how they recorded it, but i did almost the same thing so.........yea.
Quote by ~Gu1t4r~N00b3h~
if you would read the title and not just the subtitle you would see and everyone has a sample of what they wrote, i dunno how they recorded it, but i did almost the same thing so.........yea.

People in this forum mostly use guitar pro, which plays your music back for you in midi form. Recordings aren't in this forum.
I'm a person.
How do i use guitar pro to put my song on here then? And also, aren't all these songs there original songs...?