I'll start listing stuff in the next few days. I'f your in the Glen Allen, VA area, I'll probably cut you a deal if you pick it up.

I've already got some stuff on the site listed for sale. Just search my user name.
lets see what you got left
Guitars
Epiphone LP Standard
Gibson L-6S
Amplifiers
Randall RH200 G2 Series
Legion 2x12 Cab
B-52 LG-100A For Sale
Pedal Board
Boss NS-2
Boss Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
MXR Zakk Wylde O-D
Boss MT-2 For Sale
Boss Eq For Sale
I'll start making a list and try to get some stuff posted this weekend.
hmmm, well im siting here ready impulse buy. especially tongiht. any amps?
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Mesa Boogie recto 2x12 Cab
Peavey XXX super 40 combo, mesa boogie rectoverb half stack, several ada mp-1's, digitech 2101 preamp, peavey rockmaster preamp, marshall jcm600 and I'm sure several others here and there.
what cabinet is the rectoverb sitting on? and how much for the head or cab?
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Medium head

Ibanez RG1570 Black with Green Dimarzios (For Sale)
Schecter C1 Classic (SD JB/59)
Schecter C1 Hellraiser (EMG 81/85)

Ibanez Tube Screamer
Metal Muff
DOD Death metal
Cry baby Wah
That's a matching Mesa Boogie Oversized Cabinet with Vintage 30's. Looking for $800 for the head and $600 for the cab plus shipping. The size and weight of the cabinet make it pretty tough to ship.
how much for the recto verb head, would you be willing to do some trading?
or do you just want cash.
$800 for the head. Not really looking to do any trading unless it involves a Carvin Legacy cabinet (2x12 or 4x12). Given my situation, I kind of need the cash.
um, since none of those links are to your EC-1000, would you be willing on a trade for that?
=/
I'm gonna shoot myself if i cant get a hold of one of those.
Looking to get $500 shipped for the triple x. Perfect condition and includes the foot switch.
cool can you hold on to it for a while while i sell my 5150 combo?
I don't like as i lay dying
Quote by aild2006
cool can you hold on to it for a while while i sell my 5150 combo?

Well, I'd say check back. Right now, with my marriage the way it is, unless you can give me some kind of deposit, I can't really hold things as I've had too many experiences in the past where people have asked me to hold things only to never hear from them again.
Quote by mfergel
Well, I'd say check back. Right now, with my marriage the way it is, unless you can give me some kind of deposit, I can't really hold things as I've had too many experiences in the past where people have asked me to hold things only to never hear from them again.

alrite cool
i just put it up on craigslist
ill try and give you a deposit next week
Quote by aild2006
alrite cool
i just put it up on craigslist
ill try and give you a deposit next week

Sounds good. Just let me know. I'll hold of until next week before I put it on Craigslist locally.
sorry to hear about that, u have some nice stuff...I know where u r coming from...I had to sell 2 houses
The drum kit is a standard size drum kit (12, 13, 16, 22 with a 14 snare). The cymbals are Paiste PST3's. That's all I have for drum stuff. Be aware, I can't ship it. I'm in Glen Allen, VA.

The Dr. Distrorto is still available.

The Ibanez was an RG570, and that is sold.

The Takamine I thought was sold, but I haven't heard back from the guy so it's still available.
pretty sure im gonna sell my 5150 this week so you will get your payment for the xxx soon
Quote by aild2006
pretty sure im gonna sell my 5150 this week so you will get your payment for the xxx soon

Cool....I had a 5150 combo. Man, that was the heaviest SOB I've ever owned. Too make things worse, I had to carry it up and down three flights of stairs all the time. I had enough of that.
Quote by mfergel
Cool....I had a 5150 combo. Man, that was the heaviest SOB I've ever owned. Too make things worse, I had to carry it up and down three flights of stairs all the time. I had enough of that.

yeah i have to package it and try not to drop it down the stairs
Quote by aild2006
yeah i have to package it and try not to drop it down the stairs

Yeah, carry it downstairs and then package it. I mailed mine out........OH MY GOD.......it's a monster not in a box.
Quote by mfergel
Yeah, carry it downstairs and then package it. I mailed mine out........OH MY GOD.......it's a monster not in a box.

haha

thanks dude do you know the cheapest shipping company?
Quote by aild2006
haha

thanks dude do you know the cheapest shipping company?

DHL - I've found them to have the best rates. Another to check (I've never used it though) is Greyhound bus. I guess you can ship stuff through them but I think it has to be picked up by the person. Not really sure how that works.
Quote by mfergel
DHL - I've found them to have the best rates. Another to check (I've never used it though) is Greyhound bus. I guess you can ship stuff through them but I think it has to be picked up by the person. Not really sure how that works.

thanks ill look into those