Page 1 of 2
okay so discuss the best razors, shaving creams, etc. that you use. also tips on how to do it RIGHT.not just attack ur face with a razor lol.

[this thread might be epic phail. but since 90% of UG is 14 year old boys needing to shave soon, like me , i think this would help out]

Call me Trey.
i just use cheap disposable razors. what sucks is that its not like facial hair if you know what i mean, just normal hair.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Completely unnecessary methinks...
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
10 minutes until it turns into a penis thread.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I use a schique(spelling) quatro titanium that came with some deoderant I got a few months ago...and I don't use shaving cream. I never saw a use for it.

And I use it everyday...

so....
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
i just use some electric razor because i am not manly enough to know how to shave with a real razor.
10 minutes until it turns into a penis thread.

OKAY, so i have some hairs on my penis......
there is no need for this thread right now

beardtober anyone?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Gillette Fusion, or if you're feeling frisky, the Gillette Fusion POWER PHANTOM!

If you're on a budget, just go through a random black backpack at your school, you'll find a cheap single razor blade there, guaranteed. From there it's just a lot of patience, and try not to cut yourself while shaving with it, the kid could have hepatitis.
Quote by Spitz13
OKAY, so i have some hairs on my penis......

Oh rly?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Gillette Fusion, or if you're feeling frisky, the Gillette Fusion POWER PHANTOM!

If you're on a budget, just go through a random black backpack at your school, you'll find a cheap single razor blade there, guaranteed. From there it's just a lot of patience and try not to cut yourself while shaving with it, the kid could have hepatitis.

i find the gillette fusion power phantom dosent have too much angle control and the grip, it just dosent say gillete to me..
For the people who say they don't use shaving cream...At least use soap. You can alway tell the guys at my school who don't, because their face just screams razerburn.
I use a Wilkinson Sword Quattro Titanium. Gets the job done I suppose...?

What a fucking pointless thread.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by PandaFantastic

If you're on a budget, just go through a random black backpack at your school, you'll find a cheap single razor blade there, guaranteed. From there it's just a lot of patience, and try not to cut yourself while shaving with it, the kid could have hepatitis.

they sell razors at your school.??

what a twist
Quote by andyq777
they sell razors at your school.??

what a twist

Actually, I believe he was advocating the stealing of said razors.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Use shaving cream, as stated, when you don't you will get razor burn and you rface will hate you for the rest of your life. Found that out the hard way.

Does anyone have any experience with "razorless beard removal" ie the cream that you wipe off and the hair comes off with it?
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
I phail at shaving. I went from using an electric shaver to real shaving a couple of months ago just to make me feel more manly of something but I still haven't really gotten the hang of it...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Rusty Pipe
i has hairz on my peniz, halp!

NO WAI
Quote by Schneiderman
Use shaving cream, as stated, when you don't you will get razor burn and you rface will hate you for the rest of your life. Found that out the hard way.

Does anyone have any experience with "razorless beard removal" ie the cream that you wipe off and the hair comes off with it?

It burns a little...like if you use oxy pads on acne...other than that it actually works for me
Quote by Mudvayne_LP
okay so discuss the best razors, shaving creams, etc. that you use. also tips on how to do it RIGHT.not just attack ur face with a razor lol.

[this thread might be epic phail. but since 90% of UG is 14 year old boys needing to shave soon, like me , i think this would help out]

i havn't shaved my whole face in 1 1/2 years its faaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr eaiser
I get razorburn under my chin after I shave.

EDIT: And I use shaving cream!
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
Heh, I'm sat here with my hairless face bleeding profusely. Today I've learned that Sanex Sensitive Shaving Gel is CRAP. Dammit, I just wiped across my face now I'm putting blood all over the keys. This is madness!
Quote by Schneiderman

Superglue?
Jizz is where it is
Uh...does someone else want to make "the official BUTTONING YOUR SHIRT thread", or "the official PUTTING ON SOCKS thread"? Honestly, you just buy a razor, use some cream, and shave. That's it.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Heh, I'm sat here with my hairless face bleeding profusely. Today I've learned that Sanex Sensitive Shaving Gel is CRAP. Dammit, I just wiped across my face now I'm putting blood all over the keys. This is madness!

Madness?

This IS UG!!!!!!!
Quote by andyq777
i only have one hair on my chin
what should i do
Wear a hat, lest people think you're a cancer victim.
you have to take a shower and then put shaving cream on right after and shave, otherwise it can be really painful, and the razor will catch a lot of hair the first couple times. if you do it right after getting out it will be easy and smooth.
*removed*
Page 1 of 2