Anyone have any funny youtube videos? I can't find any lately.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gMB1C7TjjMc

if you like dream theater it will make sense
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by spazzymagee417
unforgivable. and this thread has been made before.

I did a search for "youtube" and all I found were specific videos. I didn't find a thread that asks for any videos.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Just search for them on youtube. I haven't been finding any lateley either.

JerseyEdit:
or ask UG.
UG is like wikipedia, only we have trained professionals in every subject. Including doctors, and what to do with your boners.

The main difference between UG and Wikipedia: UG can tell you wether or not you have aids.
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
1000 e-cookies for being from Jersey AND liking MCR

"Don't worry old girl, dry those tears from your eyes, something better's bound to come around sometime. Lets go." I Am A Graveyard - Shotglass Supersition.
search for "poor gerard" and "spongebob uncensored"
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You