This guy is crazy good, hes in a local band NOS (Nation of Sin, Korny i know). He wil be the next angelo batio, hes only 19.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLbWJe3kk2s
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
yeah hes good

but if he can make it sound like music and not mindless noise hell be better
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
Quote by Teh GIR
yeah hes good

but if he can make it sound like music and not mindless noise hell be better

+1. Its all just text book scales. Pretty boring.
I think he needs to work on his picking a bit; hes doing it way too hard but apart from that: yeah he's got chops, but I want to hear music.

Edit: Found myspace, the music actually isn't bad at all IMHO; check it out: http://www.myspace.com/nationofsin
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at Oct 1, 2007,
I'm sorry folks, but to me that just sounded like complete noise. He didn't even have a good tone.
Be cool.
Last edited by thedude051 at Oct 1, 2007,
That was pretty boring. There's much this thing that's more important than speed when playing guitar and it's called tone. I didn't much/any of it in that video.
Am I the only one here who was impressed by that?

well i wasnt THAT impressed, but it certainly did take some dedication and practice to be able to play that fast.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by k1ng_pooh
This guy is crazy good, hes in a local band NOS (Nation of Sin, Korny i know). He wil be the next angelo batio, hes only 19.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLbWJe3kk2s

Plays really fast, but writes like crap? Sounds 'bout right

I keed, I keed.

Or do I?

Edit: Please, DO NOT make this a versus thread about MAB. I am just making a lighthearted joke.
Well he's fast I'll give him that but that fast for me? I don't like it, I mean yeah I like speed but at that rate it's just like Dragonforce style. NOT my style.

I'd rather stick with Gilbert, Paul Gilbert.
wow he can sweep pick and is really fast, becuase we never see that now a day.

Yeah thats cool but there are thousands of people now that can sweep and be really fast.

Just gets boring to me
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Technically speaking it's impressive. Musically it's extremely boring to listen to. He's not doing anything interesting, he's just playing scales/picking patterns/sweeps with the occasional power chord. There's a reason the insanely fast virtuoso players don't get much recognition, it's because unless you can write with these scales instead of playing them nobody really wants to listen to the music.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
That wasnt even technically impressive, im sure if he didnt pick as hard hed be able to go even faster. I have that same guitar! I hear some Dragonforce influences in there
Sure, he's fast, but all he's doing is pretty much generic shred stuff. No string skipping, no multi-finger tapping, extremely basic sweep arpeggios (come on, at least he could throw a 7th chord of some sort in there for some variation), nothing really original about him. There's a million bedroom shredders on YouTube who can play just as well as or better than him.

When he can rip with melody like Paul Gilbert, Satch, Alex Skolnick, or Marty Friedman, I'll care. If he somehow develops an original style, like Greg Howe, Buckethead, Matthias IA Eklundh, or Vai, then I'll care. If he can develip unreal technique, like Rusty Cooley or Francesco Fareri, then I'll care. If he's ever able to do all three, like Shawn Lane, then I'll really care. Until then, he's nothing more to me than a bedroom shredder who just happens to be in a band.
I'll agree, this guy is the next MAB, insanely fast with absolutely no sense of tone, melody, or emotion. The speed of his playing is astounding to me,as I commented in the video, faster than I'll ever get, most likely, but speed is not everything. I like Vai, Satch, Malmsteen, and Freidman because they know how to put some feel into it. Malmsteen not as much, but I've found that alot of his stylistic licks sound really good if you slow them down a little. Black Star is also amazing.

That guy is fast, but extremely boring. I also second what Holy Katana said, he was doing straigh up arpeggios and alt picking, very predictable and boring, despite it's incredible speed.

See sig for my final thoughts.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!