Page 1 of 2
It's just that. What band would you wanna see live? For me it'd be AC/DC they're some awesome performers.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Necrophagist for sure.
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
Jimi Hendrix, Foo Fighters, and Muse

I've seen videos of performances of all of them and they're INSANE.
pink floyd, rage against the machine, opeth, tool, dream theater, children of bodom, muse, protest the hero, and a thousand more bands
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Well, I can tell I'm gonna get flamed for this, but...

Me and a few friends are thinking of going to the A7X show in NYC in November. We've heard they put on a good show that has pleasantly surprised many people, and I'm digging their new material.
Quote by J.A.M
On a previous occasion, a middle aged black african man proceeded to remove my betrothed bicycle from my possession.

Quote by silent caution
sex with a pregnant woman? isnt that like putting gas in car you already wrecked?
im gonna see megadeth saturday
but there are so many bands id like to see im not even gonna name em
Quote by just17n8
queen.... with freddy alive that is

aw hellz yeah ill change my answer to that!!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric Clapton (in general), Carly Simon =P, Dispatch, Jack Johnson and Jefferson Airplane. I'd say more but I don't have enough time.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
I would have liked to have seen Death, but I didn't find out about them until 3 or 4 years ago.
i have so so many on that list. but my top would be Kill Hannah, Fear Before The March Of Flames, Himsa, Anterior, Children of Bodom, Muse, and possibly HIM.

I might be going to see HIM on november 6th XD
I'd love to see metallica back in their hay day.. and Pantera in 91 that would've been epic ****!!!!!
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
well, I already saw breaking benjamin, trivium, between the buried and me (just last saturday :headbang so...Protest the hero for sure, maybe the human abstract.
Maybe evile? OH yeah and in flames

That's all I can think of right now ha
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
origional misfits, the adicts, old school danzig, old metallica, old maiden, old gwar, cannibal corpse,pantera, ozzy osbourne, black sabbath, dethklok
Quote by schecter_guy

kelly clarkson

wait wut?
Quote by ShaunDiel
I'd love to see Nickelback. They must have some wicked mosh pits.
Pink Floyd, Queen, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Primus, Iron Maiden, Hendrix, Cream, and the Who are the first that come to my head that I haven't seen yet.
Quote by yawn

lol
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
i would love to see ac/dc in the bon scott era

and musa again wud b nice

and am going to see the foo fighters *rubs in face of GeekInThePink* for the second time *rubs in some more :P*

the only band i want to see but havent really are rammstein

there stage show looks immense
Quote by AvengedThrice
Best thread name EVER.

Just attack 'em with some pliers dude.

about me XD

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote:

I wish I was gay.
Quote by RageAgainst...
pink floyd, rage against the machine, opeth, tool, dream theater, children of bodom, muse, protest the hero, and a thousand more bands

protest the hero is kinda weak live. unless ur into just standing there and doing nothing then theyre awesome. but in terms of crowd pumping up and what not, they fail horribly.

edit: and for me itd be. children of bodom, bullet for my valentine, nonpoint,rise against, marilyn manson and linkin park
Call me Trey.
Quote by MurderWorship
Necrophagist for sure.

they sound perfect live. its like a record.
one of the best live bands i have seen, accuracy wise.
and marco minneman owns the set.

I would like to see Nile, Buckethead, Primus, Bad Brains around 1983ish, Ol' Dirty Bastard. off the top of my head.
Oh even better, how awesome would this be if it was real. someone posted it on here a while ago.
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
Pantera( ) and I'd love to see the Roadrunner United.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by Mudvayne_LP
protest the hero is kinda weak live. unless ur into just standing there and doing nothing then theyre awesome. but in terms of crowd pumping up and what not, they fail horribly.
well they haven't been around too long so i'm sure they're still getting the hang of the whole stage presence thing...i just love their stuff though
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN, and AMADEAUS MOZART

...and children of bodom perhaps too.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Jimi Hendrix, Metallica
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by yawn

Nickelback's guitarist threw a beer and I caught it, I now have an extreme amount of respect for them
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by venom0014
origional misfits, the adicts, old school danzig, old metallica, old maiden, old gwar, cannibal corpse,pantera, ozzy osbourne, black sabbath, dethklok

+1 on original misfits and old school Danzig and Old Metallica. (Luckily I got to see Sabbath back in '05. It was epic)

Reel Big Fish, Megadeth, Velvet Underground, Streetlight Manifesto, System of a Down (again)
- Rage Against The Machine
- Metallica (small venue)
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
Page 1 of 2