http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=484903

How horrible. So much for the '8 or 9' casualties reported in the paper. The picture of the body in the river really sticks with me
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
That sucks.

Does anyone know what specifically they were protesting?
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Wow. That's terrible. Thanks for sharing the article, it was interesting.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
i do believe it's Myanmar now

but it's terrible either way
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Hidde
That sucks.

The government...it was a nonviolent revolution.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
and yet the united states is worried about a failing democracy they they've been forcing upon iraq.

there are bigger things in the world to worry about, assuming that the U.S. has taken up the job of policing it all.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by RageAgainst...
i do believe it's Myanmar now

but it's terrible either way

it's been Myanmar for quite some time now.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by Hidde
That sucks.

My parent's are Burmese so they keep up with this sorta stuff. They told me that the government raised the gas prices or something
First off, from what little I've picked up the junta changed the name to "Myanmar" and calling it Burma is probably for some a sort of really passive solidarity with those against it.

Quote by Hidde
That sucks.

From what I've heard, a lack of democracy. Funny how a totalitarian government shuts annihilates anti-totalitarianism protests.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Quote by scarfacesuit
and yet the united states is worried about a failing democracy they they've been forcing upon iraq.

there are bigger things in the world to worry about, assuming that the U.S. has taken up the job of policing it all.

silly rabbit theres more oil in iraq!

AND who the hell kills a monk?
One thing:

Always be wary about saying "the truth" and then quoting the Daily Mail.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Couldnt have happened to some nicer assholes...
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
The U.S has imposed sanctions on Myanmar to strain it's economy The only problem is that we barely trade there anyway Now if their's one country that's able to do that, it would be China.
Quote by meh!
One thing:

Always be wary about saying "the truth" and then quoting the Daily Mail.
This was my first impulse. Well, actually, my second impulse - my first impulse was that it's very probably true, because the junta in Burma sounds vicious and they've closed all media outlets out of the country, so the best you're going to hear for awhile is going to be hearsay and you just have to make a best judgment. Also, again, I know myself and many others have said before, Western media doesn't care a lot about poor southeast Asians, so there'll be less of an ability to be sure they'll report as much as is due.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"