we had broken up, and a month later she gave me best friend head

and i was the only guy she had done anything with

and i havent done anything with anyone since her

and now i wanna die
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
I got a suggestion... Why not grow a pair and get the hell over it?
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
i know it hurts but you weren't dating her...come back to me when that **** happens while you're still with the girl
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Yeah that would really suck... I know just how you feel because pretty much the same thing happened to me. Well, ignore the asshats who give you **** about it. If she's gonna do something like that, she's not the sorta girl you should be with.
So what?
You guys arent going out.
Just because you guys went out doesn't mean she can't do anything with anyone else.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
So you break up with her, and not expect her to do anything with another person. A little ignorant aren't you?
Be cool.
If you weren't with her at the time, I hate to tell you this, but she is free to go out slutting around however much she wants.

Sucks though.
Just get over it... Its not that bad.
Rig:
PRS SE semi hollow (blue)
mexican fat strat
Ovation MOB
LTD hybrid 300
Fender Blues Junior
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD 20 and DS1
Quote by Beleuchtung
I got a suggestion... Why not grow a pair and get the hell over it?

While his wording was a bit harsh, he's right. You weren't dating her. She can do whatever the hell she wants. It may have been inconsiderate on the part of your friend, but that's his prerogative.

Get over it.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Dude, you're not going out. Let go.

It's only going to drag you down if you keep thinking about it.

Don't die over a stupid whore who went and gave your friend head.

She probaly did it to just piss you off anyway.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
it is pretty ****ty that she did that with your best friend and its pretty ****ty for your best friend to do that to you as well. tell your friend that you get one free shot and refer to your ex a ****, slut, dumb bitch, etc. for now on. youll feel much better and soon you will forget about it.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Yeah, it hurts, but try thinking about it with brutal logic.

Technically, you're not together anymore, so technically, it's her right to do anything when any other guy she wants. Sorry. It sucks, but that's how it works.

And the relationship thread generally has slightly nicer people who want to help you with stuff like this.
Who dat?
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Dude, you're not going out. Let go.

It's only going to drag you down if you keep thinking about it.

Don't die over a stupid whore who went and gave your friend head.

She probaly did it to just piss you off anyway.
what he said

she's probably trying to make you jealous...i'll bet she made sure that you'd find out and now she's just waiting to see your reaction

how did you find out anyway?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quit crying and get a bj from one of her friends...
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
If you fingered her best friend or something like that, would you think its wrong?

If you would, then I guess you can be offended a little, but who cares? Your not with her anymore. Do you expect her to be a virgin who never has a sexual experience for the rest of her life. And even if it was your best friend, shouldn't you be glad for him?
Quote by axeslinger01
i found out today, my ex girlfriend, my love, of one year did somthing

and now i wanna die

Once she's single, she's fair game. She's a "free agent". Any one who wants her can have her, given they pay the price.
Just give him better head.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by axeslinger01
i found out today, my ex girlfriend, my love, of one year did somthing

and now i wanna die

Shes your ex, shes free.
And how did you find out?
Go play your rig of Doom, you bitch.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Get your ass out the gutter, who cares bro. Move on, theres plenty more
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
am i right in thinking that it isnt so much the fact that she did it, but more the fact that she did it with your best friend?

because that could really suck, if thats right...
getting over a breakup wouldnt be that bad. and if she gave head to a guy you didnt have to deal with a lot, then that would be better

but since she did it with your best friend, its like your special secret is his as well, and you dont want to have to deal with that...

im sorry man... my girlfriend got drunk at a party, and a guy i know shoved his hand down her pants.. thinking about it makes me want to die...

take it from me (i've been cheated on IN a retationship 3.5 times (half because my current gf didnt actually **** a guy, he forced his hand down her pants - thats right people, sexual harassment)) the pain will never go away. it'll screw you up good..
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
One time, after I broke up with my gf, this other girl gave me head, and it was good, and then a couple of days later, my ex told me that she hooked up with some guy, and that it was good, so I was like, good for you babe.

what I'm trying to say is, move on!!

or go to the relationship thread
i shall play the rig of doom
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
it is pretty ****ty that she did that with your best friend and its pretty ****ty for your best friend to do that to you as well. tell your friend that you get one free shot and refer to your ex a ****, slut, dumb bitch, etc. for now on. youll feel much better and soon you will forget about it.

Although he said it in a retarded way, I agree with this man, you get one free shot at your best friend
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
im so sick of having to tell people this.

k.....here goes....

*sigh* IF YOU SAY YOU WANT TO DIE JUST GO ****ING KILL YOURSELF!!!

seriously do you think we want to hear about it? do you think we give a flying ****? NOOOOO

just ****ing do it. kill yourself and be done with it.

we know you want attention, we know your pissed cuz your girlfriend left you, and we know your a ****ing idiot. either be true to your word and kill yourself, or just shut the **** up and go away. i can see why your gf left you.

EDIT: i left a part out. we dont care, but the relationship thread does. take it there.
Quote by pimpslap1236
im so sick of having to tell people this.

k.....here goes....

*sigh* IF YOU SAY YOU WANT TO DIE JUST GO ****ING KILL YOURSELF!!!

seriously do you think we want to hear about it? do you think we give a flying ****? NOOOOO

just ****ing do it. kill yourself and be done with it.

we know you want attention, we know your pissed cuz your girlfriend left you, and we know your a ****ing idiot. either be true to your word and kill yourself, or just shut the **** up and go away. i can see why your gf left you.

Ok dude, I was in the same situation before. I broke up with a chick, I couldn't get over her and I felt like crap when I found out she was with some new guy.

But I got over it, I moved on... and now I've travelled the world, met a countless numbers of better chicks, having the time of life.

And well... she just got fat :P
I play bass

John Deacon > You

Quote by TimmyPage06
Yeah I laughed there. And then realised, Ill die a virgin.
Page 1 of 2