Page 1 of 2
i mean the heaviest angriest **** ever im so pissed off right now

p.s. nothing black metal or anything just something thats heavy as ****
Quote by mista cricket
Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

I use a Dvorak keyboard; put this in your sig if you do too.
chidren of bodom- follow the reaper (the album)
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
**** music, just go pick up a knife and stab your brother till he screams uncle!

but seriously, Walk-Pantera. nothing gets rid of frustration faster than that song.
Gojira- Backbone

now
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
i turned on CFH as soon as i read the thread title
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
Quote by dreamtheater91
Gojira- Backbone

now

YEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!! I'm SO happy with you right now. I ****ing love that song. IT'S SO ANGRY!!
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Not metal, but I'm listening to The Ugly Organ by Cursive right now, because I'm kind of pissed off at a girl. Good angry music in my opinion.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
i don't know how i forgot about this but
Machine Head- Clenching the fists of dissent/aesthetics of hate

even the titles sound angry
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by poopsmith666
YEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!! I'm SO happy with you right now. I ****ing love that song. IT'S SO ANGRY!!

Nice to see another gojira fan. I saw them live back in March. Completely stole the show from LoG, Machine Head, and Trivium
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
This is best asked in the Metal Forum's recommendation thread.

Anyway.

Strapping Young Lad. They make all the songs mentioned so far sound happy. With the exception of Gojira.

Listen.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
SUICIDE SILENCE. Brutal as hell, been listening to them all day.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
i agree with Pantera cowboys from hell walk and ****ing hostle are good
but i cant believe no one suggested I ****ing Hate You by Godsmack thats like the perfect angry song
im not even angry and im rockin' out to CFH, it just rocks no matter what mood your in
Whoever said Atreyu is a complete fag.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Quote by Dyer's Eve
This is best asked in the Metal Forum's recommendation thread.

Anyway.

Strapping Young Lad. They make all the songs mentioned so far sound happy. With the exception of Gojira.

Listen.

SYL? half their stuff is parody metal. I love it and I own a lot, but they guy has such a twisted sense of humor that stuff like decimator is just something to make you really think about the absurdity of what he's talking about.

Polyphony/TheNewBlack would be perfect for you right now though.
Suffocation, Cattle Decapitation, Devourment, Vital Remains, etc.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by dreamtheater91
Nice to see another gojira fan. I saw them live back in March. Completely stole the show from LoG, Machine Head, and Trivium

I'm going to see them in November with Job for a Cowboy, Beneath The Massacre and Behemoth. I will definitely be going solely for Gojira, and there will be 3 other bands there too. SWEEEET. I'm so pumped for it now
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Behemoth? Necrophagist? Death?

Try Domination by Symphony X if you don't want death or black metal. It's pretty heavy, I guess.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Pertenozzo
Whoever said Atreyu is a complete fag.

-bows- Thank you, that would be me.

I'm an unashamed Atreyu fan
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by pimpslap1236

but seriously, Walk-Pantera. nothing gets rid of frustration faster than that song.

This man speaks the truth
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Behemoth? Necrophagist? Death?

Try Domination by Symphony X if you don't want death or black metal. It's pretty heavy, I guess.

Seven, Stabwound and Epitaph by Necrophagist would do the trick. Their other stuff is to technical and epic to be angry.

BEHEMOTH. SLAVES SHALL SERVE. that is all

Other than Gojira, that is
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by poopsmith666
Seven, Stabwound and Epitaph by Necrophagist would do the trick. Their other stuff is to technical and epic to be angry.

BEHEMOTH. SLAVES SHALL SERVE. that is all

Other than Gojira, that is

Definite +1 on SLAAVES SHALL SERVVVEE
Spastic Ink
Quote by Spay
-bows- Thank you, that would be me.

I'm an unashamed Atreyu fan

Your honesty made me realize how stupid that was. I apologize.

Quote by Pertenozzo
Your honesty and pride made me realize that that was stupid. I apologize.

I do that kind of **** to Fall Out Boy fans xD Don't feel bad
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Spay
I do that kind of **** to Fall Out Boy fans xD Don't feel bad

heh

<3.

I can stand new Atreyu, but most of their stuff makes me cringe and actually depresses me with (imo) it's lameless.

Anyways, try "we hate you"-Electric Wizard or "swarm of the formless"-Spawn of possession.
Quote by piratemetalhead
I can stand new Atreyu, but most of their stuff makes me cringe and actually depresses me with (imo) it's lameless.

Anyways, try "we hate you"-Electric Wizard or "swarm of the formless"-Spawn of possession.

I found it okay. It wasn't Atreyu. Alex should've been singing his none-scream voice where Brandon sang. I definity loved how they centralized the guitar for this record though.

As Atreyu, it doesn't work, if it were some new band, it would. Take it or leave it I guess
The Pit. The Movie.
Page 1 of 2