That'd be cool. Alot of bias'd text books and alot of rants and bitch fests between Professors and Students.

Misconceptions of Power Chords 101?
College degrees aren't punx
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
homework club punx
Was it polemically sent,
I Wanna know what you meant
I Wanna know,
I Wanna know what you meant
You'd go for four years then drop out because graduating is not punx.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by original=punk
i have a bachelor's degree in YOUR MOM.

*-)
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

*-)
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
They'd have a class called EMO 101

Then everybody would show up on the first day.

The instructor would be that guy from Fall Out Boy or one of those bands.

And he would open up the class by saying "So I'm assuming all of you are in here to learn about how to be emo and fit in with the emo scene."

The kids would nod in assent and mutter an occasional "yeah."

The instructor would rip off his mask and reveal himself to be Henry Rollins.

He would tear open their chests and eat their souls.

Just because he can.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
You guys are sadly mistaken.

Degrees ARE punk, but only if you pay through them yourself.

If you were to be a rich kid, and mummy sent you to eton and then oxbridge and went on the rowing team, that'd make you a "rich fag."

I bet you'll be able to do a pure degree in punk in a few years, I'm not too far off doing one myself, and courses like "stand up comedy" and "football studies" are being introduced.

It'd be awesome too, because albums of extremely obscure bands would be issued at low shop prices and high artist royalties.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
It'd be awesome too, because albums of extremely obscure bands would be issued at low shop prices and high artist royalties.

Wait, people still BUY albums?

As in not download off of P2P networks?

You weird college kids.
You guys are sadly mistaken.

Degrees ARE punk, but only if you pay through them yourself.

If you were to be a rich kid, and mummy sent you to eton and then oxbridge and went on the rowing team, that'd make you a "rich fag."

I bet you'll be able to do a pure degree in punk in a few years, I'm not too far off doing one myself, and courses like "stand up comedy" and "football studies" are being introduced.

What if your dad who was tr00 p0nx paid for it all?
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
How could a troo punk raise £15,000 in one go?

The only punk way to do it would to get into an incredible amount of debt, then not pay it off.
They should just put punk degrees in random dumpsters around town, and if someone is dumpster diving and finds it they are obviously punk enough for a degree.
Quote by sargasm
They should just put punk degrees in random dumpsters around town, and if someone is dumpster diving and finds it they are obviously punk enough for a degree.

That'd make alot of sense.

A punk degree wouldn't cost money. The Professors are so punk they don't need/want jobs. They are just as sleezy as the students and feel that the only way to show the way of life is to live it themselves and present it in such an evident way.
If someone works hard and honestly for money and can afford to send their child(ren) to university or college, let them.