I cant figure it out. it seems anyone from the ages of 11-13 are the mouthiest, most irritating sons of bitches on the planet. what the hell is it? the second a kid turns 11 they turn into punks with no respect, and feel they are now man enough to run the world. anyone ever have one of those incidents? some little jackoff ****s with you and you say your gonna kick his ass and he says "ya? well your mom!" why? where did the parents/God go wrong?

just to ease confusion, im 22 so i am eligible/ have reason for complaining about kids
Quote by Roach5
werent you once 11?

That's beside the point, he didn't know any better
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Roach5
werent you once 11?

yep, but that was 11 years ago. that was in the day when kids had respect. i was never like that. this kind of stuff happened recently
the man makes a point..
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
it's all about parenting...some people have kids too early and they don't know how to deal with their kids when they are crying/whining/etc. so they just give them what they want...the kid comes to think that no negative consequences come from them opening their mouth
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Meh, even kids younger do it. I was on a city bus, and a school bus pulled up beside mine. I look into a window and out of nowhere, I see this little kid..maybe 8 or 9, look at me. Then he starts making faces, so I think..whatever, hes 8. We've all done it. But then he opens his window, starts giving me the middle finger, yelling at me, and starts swearing. My window on my bus is open as well. All this because I looked at him. Luckily for me, he had buck teeth. So while he was talking, I just pointed to my two front teeth. He got the message, so he stopped immediately and just shut up. I realized something that day, people are really sensitive about how their teeth look.
Be cool.
Quote by pimpslap1236
yep, but that was 11 years ago. that was in the day when kids had respect. i was never like that. this kind of stuff happened recently

+1

Back in our day, kids had respect. You didn't dare raise your voice to an elder, or else you got hit on the hand with a ruler, and let me tell you that hurt. If we kept offending, we were forced to walk 5 miles (uphill both ways) to a special place called the church, where a man called Father Dylan would have his way with us.

You kids of today don't know that you're born.
You give them too much credit. I go to school with such kids. And they are 15 or 16.

Dumb pieces of ****.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Yeah I hate that too, the worst part is you cant hit them like there parents should
-I don't believe this, my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!

-In a row?
Little asian kids are the best. I was in a restaurant and he went around and bowed and was all polite. Shy ones are great too.
Quote by thedude051
Meh, even kids younger do it. I was on a city bus, and a school bus pulled up beside mine. I look into a window and out of nowhere, I see this little kid..maybe 8 or 9, look at me. Then he starts making faces, so I think..whatever, hes 8. We've all done it. But then he opens his window, starts giving me the middle finger, yelling at me, and starts swearing. My window on my bus is open as well. All this because I looked at him. Luckily for me, he had buck teeth. So while he was talking, I just pointed to my two front teeth. He got the message, so he stopped immediately and just shut up. I realized something that day, people are really sensitive about how their teeth look.

Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
It's weird, my best friend's little bro, who's like 11, get pretty much whatever he wants, but he's really cool and respectful, and he's surprisingly a good kid.

Depends on the person, I guess.
when i was 11-13, my parents treated me like i was in military school. im kinda gtreatful for that. well, now i am.
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Not all kids those ages are like that. Some of my bro's friends are pretty chill, actually, as opposed to being whiny little brats.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Sometimes i go out to eat, and theres these whiny, ungreatful, annoying rodents (kids) who do whatever they please, and the parents dont give a care in the world. These kids were being rude, dancing in the middle of the walk place (people couldnt get thru) and being totally obnoxious. Parents should do something. If I did that, my parents would just take a pan a whack me
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
when i was 10-11 (5 years ago) i respected my parents and tried to be polite to everyone (holding doors, helping people pick stuff up, etc.) but my brother, who is 12 right now, is a total asshole. i'm pretty sure he hasn't said a sentance to me in the past month that didn't include a swear word. he also leaves food, dirty dishes, and his stuff all over the house, and listens to no one. my parents never got on his ass. they would get on MY ass for getting on his ass about it. and hes not the only one i've seen like that...

okay, rant over
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
There are a lot like that and it's mainly because they feel they need to prove something. My brother is exactly the same way and it's probably because my mom doesn't like conflict so whenever my brother caused a problem my mom caved in so he never got the hard father discipline and now he's a piece of crap who needs to be put in his place.

GAH!
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt