hey,

looking to get a wah peddle. dont really know to much about them so im just wonderin what a good standard top of the line wah peddle is. ive been recomended cry babys but im not sure what to get
I own the VOX 847 Wah Pedal and it works for what I do. I would suggest going to a store that carries an assortment and try them until you find what you like.
Try a few top end wah PEDALS out yourself and see which ones you like.
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
you gotta try them out - but the Dunlop Cry Baby is a highly recommended pedal and I really like mine

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
does you have a peddle that doiz violin noises two?
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
top of the line? check out RMC and Fulltone.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by kool98769
does you have a peddle that doiz violin noises two?

lol.
anyways i think the cheap end of the top o the line wahs is the budda budwah. check her out. and if I see "peddle" again I'm gonna punch a kitten in the throat
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
lol.
anyways i think the cheap end of the top o the line wahs is the budda budwah. check her out. and if I see "peddle" again I'm gonna punch a kitten in the throat

What if I sell guitar pedals on the street, and thus have to peddle my wares?
I made you a cookie but I eated it.
Quote by Tyler Durden
you gotta try them out - but the Dunlop Cry Baby is a highly recommended pedal and I really like mine

No, it is only recomended as a sick joke, almost as sick as dead baby jokes. (just as funny)

and^lol on the peddle my wares argument.

TS, go find the ultimate wah thread, the first 3-4 posts is a list of LOADS of wah pedals with their price, and a quick description at what they are best at etc.
Quote by Tyler Durden
I just picked up a CryBaby and it's the worst wah I ever heard. Got it apart for modding now. Worthless stock. My Morley Wah blows it away and I got the CryBaby GCB-95 because it was cheap (used) and I wanted to see if it was better. My two complaints...

1) The wah over the whole sweep is hardly noticable (by comparison to the Morley).
2) When you press the toe switch to off/on the volume jumps up/down.