Recently, I've become highly interested in the studies of metaphysics and ontology. Simply thinking of these ideals blow my ****ing mind. So, I want a book to further explain this stuff. Problem is, it has to explain it from a beginners perspective. I'll have no problem with the book having a large vocabulary is regular, non specified words, but if the words are of metaphysical context, I'm most likely gonna' have a hard time understanding ****...
Please help?
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Wiki is good...I guess...

No wiki is shi+. For a BASIC, unreliable understanding yeah it's ok, but you can't trust it for sure. I'd just go out and buy a book, don't hesitate about it.
Wut?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
ask teachers for books

not the pit for help......
terrible idea =P
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Google + your local library might have something.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
So like this would deal with stuff like the thought that we may only be a quark (I think that's it) of a proton of an atom of chemical of a grain of sand on a beach near an ocean on a planet that is a WHOLE lotta times bigger than us?
Quote by zepledfan413
So like this would deal with stuff like the thought that we may only be a quark (I think that's it) of a proton of an atom of chemical of a grain of sand on a beach near an ocean on a planet that is a WHOLE lotta times bigger than us?

Why don't you read the wiki article and find out
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by uhh_me?
understanding metaphysics isn't the only way to be intelligent.

I understand, but I see it as an interest and lets face it. Average Joe ain't gonna' know **** about it.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
PM a user named Meths.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by uhh_me?
understanding metaphysics isn't the only way to be intelligent.

Pfft, what do you know?