yea well i have a jacskon dk2l ..its not a real lfoyd rose.. (as i can tell sence im having problems with it) but its a licenced..im thinkin about getting a real anyways but anyways

i put some new strings on today..and when i was tuning it i was happy cus i got in drop d without a tuner..and then i look at my floyd are complete reseeded so i was lik wtf...

i loosen up all my tuning work and tighn it up a lil so i can fine tune it maybe
still no success..(yes i i tightened the pad locks on the neck..)

does any1 know whats going on?
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
you didnt strech them...(the strings)
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
im pretty sure i did..i think i remeber i did...
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
nvm i remember now..i shoulda thought of that bwefore i posted this. lol

i didnt mean receded ..i ment pulled forwards..

it was pulled forward due to not streaching my strings

thanks..thread closed
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
you need to loosen your strings, open up the back compartment and adjust the strings until the Floyd is level, and then tighten your strings again. Keep trying that until its fixed. I read that in a magazine
Hovercraft Falcon 100 "La Dama del Solaris"
ESP LTD Phoenix-1000
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst
Quote by dimeis#1
yea well i have a jacskon dk2l ..its not a real lfoyd rose.. (as i can tell sence im having problems with it) but its a licenced..im thinkin about getting a real anyways but anyways

i put some new strings on today..and when i was tuning it i was happy cus i got in drop d without a tuner..and then i look at my floyd are complete reseeded so i was lik wtf...
i loosen up all my tuning work and tighn it up a lil so i can fine tune it maybe
still no success..(yes i i tightened the pad locks on the neck..)

does any1 know whats going on?

what the crap are you trying to say there? do you understand how to tune on a floyd rose? like how the bridge will move as you get each individual string in tune, thus knocking the other strings out of tune. that are guides to tuning FR;s on UG, i suggest you look one up
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
you need to loosen your strings, open up the back compartment and adjust the springs until the Floyd is level, and then tighten your strings again. Keep trying that until its fixed. I read that in a magazine
Hovercraft Falcon 100 "La Dama del Solaris"
ESP LTD Phoenix-1000
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst
yes i kno how to tune a floyd...i chaged string gauges to so that effeted it alot as well..all is well now i got it
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
if its new and never used this tuning before then the floyd is probably set up for a different if not then maybe someone messed with the springs in the back
my rig:
Fender Stratocaster
Fender acoustic Gemini II
Kustom Dual 30RC
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Digitech grunge distortion
yea at night i dont make alot of sence sence its been a long monday..

i was paying attention when i got the strings out..the heavy EB's
so it was just a floating spring adjustment..wasn't thinking at all
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
Quote by MrWeenie
you need to loosen your strings, open up the back compartment and adjust the strings until the Floyd is level, and then tighten your strings again. Keep trying that until its fixed. I read that in a magazine

you mean "springs", not "strings", in the second line there, right? if so, agreed.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?