I need some other opinions on what would be a good second guitar, but i need to keep it under $400!

PLEASE HELP ME!
thanx
Sorry forgot to add, i play anything from alternative all the way up to heavy death metal, any guitar that can play that would be good.
PS I'm a beginner, so help would be greatly appreciated.
epiphone g400!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
Here is and idea it might even be revolutionary, go play some guitars and get a feel for your style, no offense to those who are shouting out names i never ever ever buy because of a name i buy because of the quality look for what you feel now the guitars these guy are suggesting are prolly good guitars but they may not produce the sound under your fingers that you desire. so i guess what im saying is go out and "sleep around" cause youll be surprised what you fall in love with. + you can get the sound you want out of a guitar for 250 and not have to pay for a name......just my oppinion
Quote by which ones pink
Current guitar and amp?

And no, don't get an RG350. Edge III trem=crap.

its fine as long as he's not whammy intensive
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Hey, KJash, i did go and try out some guitars, I'm just looking for some opinions on some gear from people who know what they're talking about. Thanks.
which ones pink, i have a first act electric with line 6 spyder II practice amp. Yeah, I kinda need to upgrade.
Quote by valennic
Hey, KJash, i did go and try out some guitars, I'm just looking for some opinions on some gear from people who know what they're talking about. Thanks.

Not everyone on UG knows what they're talking about ex: me lol, I"m still new so I won't suggest anything.
Ibanez in the $400 range can be a very good guitar if you stay away from their cheap trems. Get a hard tail.