Who wants to be my friend? I want 100% profile completion so I can fight the final boss.
Preferably no creepy 40+ year old guys with spray painted vans, but you know, I won't complain.
Quote by PandaFantastic
Who wants to be my friend? I want 100% profile completion so I can fight the final boss.
Preferably no creepy 40+ year old guys with spray painted vans, but you know, I won't complain.
Good luck with that...
Quote by PandaFantastic

Do you really need to post a thread for this ? For me, this is pure spam.

Man I wish I was an admin.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592

o ****! look what you did ts. o well. now you have to suffer the consequences.
HAHAHAHAHHAHA I love PEDO BEAR.

metal4life592 has just rocked my night.

Quote by Pertenozzo

To sig, or not to sig?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Pertenozzo

You haven't heard of pedobear?
Quote by PandaFantastic

You'll have to do it the hard way, add them yourself! Lazy bastard...
Quote by Pertenozzo
Do you really need to post a thread for this ? For me, this is pure spam.

Calm down Pertenozzo, I've already lured the pedo-bear in here, I can just as easily send him after you.

P.S. 17 is legal in Alaska, pedo-bear can have me all night.
Quote by PandaFantastic

x/taluha

Good luck with that.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by PandaFantastic
Calm down Pertenozzo, I've already lured the pedo-bear in here, I can just as easily send him after you.

P.S. 17 is legal in Alaska, pedo-bear can have me all night.

You called?
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
To sig, or not to sig?

:O! It will be my honor if you do

Quote by PandaFantastic

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Hey TS, I'll add ya. Might get to work on my profile soon...i havent really been bothered about it, which would explain why my friend count is around 0..
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409