View poll results: Who listens to Techno
Yay
137 55%
Nay
112 45%
Voters: 249.
Page 1 of 3
doesn't do anything for me
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Sash!

Yeah techno is awesome.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
i think he is refering to electronic music, techno is just a sub genre
techno is awesome.
Quote by J44
Alright, here's da deal. I was eatin some frys when da ninjas attacked! I leaped over the table and grabbed a katana. I stabbed the 1st ninja and did a backflip then I threw my shuriken through the last 2 billion remaining ninjas. So I won.
I listen to pretty much all of the styles from which techno evolved, but not so much techno itself.
Not much but I don't dislike it. It's OK but I just prefer other stuff.
It used to be ok, before my roommate overplayed it. Now, I hate it.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
1. Metal
2. Classic Rock
3. Jazz
4. Techno
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
I like trance a lot, repetitive yes, but it relaxes me and surprisingly sets an emotion for me in the tune. Hard to explain.

I do hate the kind of techno that plays the stupid squirrel on helium sound bytes that repeats itself through the whole song. So annoying.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
its kinda like dragonforce, dont do it in large doses or youll get sick of it real fast. in small doses, its fine
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by bluesmaster
House is the way to go

Agreed

House>>>>>>>>>>>>Techno
Quote by DirgeForTheSun
daft punk

that is all

Daft Punk is house.
Hardstyle is my style .
██████████████████████
██`````````██`````````██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████████
"It's over, nobody lsitens to techno."
- A Great Man.

But seriously, techno takes no skill to make, sounds repetetive, and is irritating.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Techno's gay.... Once you get into Metal, you cant help but Lol at the wankers with their electronic beats and shuffling.
Why the hell do all non-rock genres get threads in the Pit?!?!

Hip hop, J-Pop, classical, and TECHNO all belong in the "Other" subforum of the Bands & Artists forum. It's seriously NOT that hard to figure out.
I listen to Techno! (Or the related genres like Electronica if there's anyone who is being picky.)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I like Dutch Techno but not house or ghetto
Punks not Dead it's Just Sleeping

Let's Play Some Tetris MotheR FuckeR
When using ecstasy, techno, house and trance take on a whole new level of excellence. Otherwise I hardly ever listen to it.
I wanna grow up to be a debaser
Quote by Mattmakesmetal
Techno's gay.... Once you get into Metal, you cant help but Lol at the wankers with their electronic beats and shuffling.

Yep, that would be what's known as the universally hated 'eliteist-metalhead-wanker', it is possible to like Metal and other types of music you know.
Quote by Alix_D
Yep, that would be what's known as the universally hated 'eliteist-metalhead-wanker', it is possible to like Metal and other types of music you know.

Yup, I agree with Alix_D. Metal is not this special and totally superior genre you know....

If i'm being honest though I don't particularly like Techno, I can appreciate it, but I don't really like it. I prefer ambient drum n bass and trip hop, aka Klute, LTJ Bukem, Photek, Dj Shadow etc.
More of a Rock Electronic fan, but I've been known to be the guy who asks to put on the techno remixes at parties...
Page 1 of 3