I've got some slight post-acne redness from acne on my cheeks and I'd like to get rid of it before my school's Homecoming on the 13th. Any suggestions?
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
I suppose makeup isn't an option? I mean, you don't need a ton, but a little bit of natural looking powder or something would tone down the redness without being obvious that you're wearing makeup.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Shave, then rub lemon juice on it.

Quote by rcw110131
Don't be gay you retard.
Quote by raindropsXroses
I suppose makeup isn't an option? I mean, you don't need a ton, but a little bit of natural looking powder or something would tone down the redness without being obvious that you're wearing makeup.

second that. use some light powder. no one will notice
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
Nailbrush works every time for me.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by stevo_92

I use that stuff currently, works pretty well, but I'm talking about the redness that occurs AFTER the zit is gone.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
1. Grow a Clint Eastwood-like beard.
2. Buy a duster
3. wear duster to homecoming with an accompanying cane.
4. Get all the honeys...

I swear it works!
I would start by photoshopping master chief:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10969740#post10969740

After that, I'm not sure. The powder idea is pretty feminine, but it would probably work. Just don't let any friends see you putting on makeup
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
eh put some green make-up base on it ( that evens out the redness) then put some power on it...
dude trust me this works i had the same problem and i swear this works it will probably go away in 2-3 days an hour or 2 before you go to bed put on some Neosporin and when you go to sleep make sure it doesn't rub off do this every night and watch the redness heal.