I'm getting a new guitar in 10 days, my birthday. It'll be my fifth guitar to my collection and my best, and I want to learn something that's quite nice, maybe a few harmonics in it, to play on it. It's a new £550 tanglewood, electroacoustic, and I just want a few acoustic songs for it (in tab! :P)

LINK

Please let me hear your suggestions. Oh and i'm also getting a new acoustic amp with it, a nice big one, I can't link it because I wasn't allowed to see that one till my birthday

Thanks in advance folks
*Insert Funny/Amusing/Flirty comment here*
Last edited by Gohex at Oct 2, 2007,
Oo I like that. Thanks Bendybaws, anyone got anything else? That's the kind of stuff i'm looking for
Awesome, you've all been a great help so far Anyone got any others?...
Quote by rob0738
ramonza...spanish ballad

Didn't you mean Romance? The instrumental fingerpicked song?

About the thread:
Clarity - John Mayer
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
No problem bro, the guitar looks awesome. I think my next guitar will be a Tanglewood 12 string, very nice guitars.

I'm always looking out for new acoustic songs to play so please reciprocate.

I'm a fellow Scotsman BTW
Quote by Bendybaws
No problem bro, the guitar looks awesome. I think my next guitar will be a Tanglewood 12 string, very nice guitars.

I'm always looking out for new acoustic songs to play so please reciprocate.

I'm a fellow Scotsman BTW

Oh cool I would reccomend most songs posted here. The first one posted, the metallica thing, needs 3 guitars, one is just a fill guitar though. That song, Cromok, I really like that one. It's based around Romanza, nice melody for acoustic. Anyone got any others?
Quote by Gohex
I'm getting a new guitar in 10 days, my birthday. It'll be my fifth guitar to my collection and my best, and I want to learn something that's quite nice, maybe a few harmonics in it, to play on it. It's a new £550 tanglewood, electroacoustic, and I just want a few acoustic songs for it (in tab! :P)

LINK

Please let me hear your suggestions. Oh and i'm also getting a new acoustic amp with it, a nice big one, I can't link it because I wasn't allowed to see that one till my birthday

Thanks in advance folks

I got my amp early, here's a link, might help finding some nice acoustic sounds to go with it: LINK2