Page 1 of 2
My whole life I've been a pussy. I've always been a nice gut who gets treated like a doormat and gets walked all over. And I'm sick of it. So I’ve been looking around lately and noticing that assholes get everything. Nice guys really do finish last.
Next week I'm starting Tafe. (Tafe is the Australian equivalent of community collage). I have to attend it once a week as part of my job, and I don't know anyone there. This will be my perfect chance to become the badass I've always wanted to be. Just like the main character in the movie 'The New Guy'.
So I'm now asking the Pit. What are some of the personality traits that a badass must have? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Shut up
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
When you talk to girls, make it clear that you have a large dong and the only thing you care about is sex.

Note: In order for this to work, the girls have to be stupid sluts.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
well, smoking is a must.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Yeah, you can't do it. You have to BE a badass to BE a badass.

You're a nice guy who thinks you can fake it. Naw. Just..naw.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
dont give a **** about what anyone else but you thinks...... do whatever you want.........

BREAK the RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by ChurchNSkate
Yeah, you can't do it. You have to BE a badass to BE a badass.

You're a nice guy who thinks you can fake it. Naw. Just..naw.

I suppose you believe yourself a badass?
Free your mind
Quote by Rhythm__Guitar
My whole life I've been a pussy. I've always been a nice gut who gets treated like a doormat and gets walked all over. And I'm sick of it. So I’ve been looking around lately and noticing that assholes get everything. Nice guys really do finish last.
Next week I'm starting Tafe. (Tafe is the Australian equivalent of community collage). I have to attend it once a week as part of my job, and I don't know anyone there. This will be my perfect chance to become the badass I've always wanted to be. Just like the main character in the movie 'The New Guy'.
So I'm now asking the Pit. What are some of the personality traits that a badass must have? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

No wonder you're always getting walked on.

GTFO
be yourself mate, don't try and be something your not. there is nothing worse than that. seriously
Quote by why1not1try
I suppose you believe yourself a badass?

Lord no! I do the occational stupid stunt, I work out (at an exclusive country club...) and I drink like a one with Irish blood should.

That's as hardcore as I get. Which..is not hardcore. But see, I have enough self esteem to not want to 'aspire' to be "badass."

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
In the words of Chris Cornell...

Be Yourself.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
you're silly. like a clown. you're a clown man. clowns aren't badasses. clowns are funny because they fall over heaqps and get beat up by weak little kids. now are you going to finish that soda?
First of all, change your name to Lead_Guitar

Then GTFO
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
dont become a jerk over it, people will hate you and leave you if you do.

try to be "dominant" other men will respect you and look up to you and girls will find you more attractive. look up the term "alpha male" to see what i mean. on top of that eat steak hit weights and never apoligize for anything
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
There's nothing more badass than homicide.

Except maybe genocide.

Go for the gold!
Quote by yawn
There's nothing more badass than homicide.

Except maybe genocide.

Go for the gold!
Or if you're really badass, xenocide. Solid!
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
One of my best friends went through a phase like this, where he realized that nice guys finish last, and he wanted to be a douchebag instead.

He quickly outgrew that when he discovered that no one liked him anymore.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by leftybassdude
Shut up

does anyone care what this guy thinks?

Anywho, first of all...start listening to hardcore mother****ing Metal!!
I can't explain it, but being into metal gives you a sense of power...
Quote by Rhythm__Guitar

hahaha.................................................................no.

You've spent your whole life being a pussy. You're good at it. Stick with what you know. If you have to ask how, you aren't ready to make the leap, Junior.

Cheers,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Two words.

1 Whiskey

2 Cocaine

You'll be a badass in about 2 weeks. Don't forget the Overkill backpatch on your jean jacket, hells angels bandanna, and collection of human teeth on display as a necklace.

What a tool
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
A necklace of human tongues is much more badass, as well as more cultured.
I am a badass, I drink loads, smoke loads, i'm rude, only out for myself and have the biggest ego around.
I sleep with women and never call them back sometimes I call them a taxi the same night so we don't have to go through the awkward morning stuff.

I really enjoy it and don't think i'll change very soon, I know I'll have to calm down sooner or later but at the moment it's all goood!
I have awesome hair
How bout instead of becoming a badass you just try to stand up for yourself once in a while?
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I am a badass, I drink loads, smoke loads, i'm rude, only out for myself and have the biggest ego around.
I sleep with women and never call them back sometimes I call them a taxi the same night so we don't have to go through the awkward morning stuff.

I really enjoy it and don't think i'll change very soon, I know I'll have to calm down sooner or later but at the moment it's all goood!

you live in like.... the same part of portsmouth as me :s
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
dude don't be an idiot and be an asshole. it's better being yourself rather than being something you aren't.
Ulquiorra Schiffer of THE BLEACH CLUB!

The Official UG Hate Crew member!

Love me because i'm an azn. hell yeah.
haha this is the funniest thread I've ever seen! Man people are stupid
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Quote by RiCKONZ
Trust an AUSTRALIAN to post **** like this

What's wrong with australians? i thought that us and you'se were like bestest buds!
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
RiCKONZ

Go shag a sheep.
Oh, yeah? HOW ABOUT I TEAR YOUR SPINE OUT?!

-Gear-
Epiphone G-400 Vintage SG
Marshall MG Series 30DFX.
ESP LTD AX-400 (My baby)
Badasses get no where in later life...
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Quote by RiCKONZ
Trust an AUSTRALIAN to post **** like this

australia>new zealand
aussie bloke>sheep shagger
me>u
you do there is a clause in the australian constitution that allows for NEW ZEALAND to become a STATE of AUSTRALIA
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

Quote by breadstick
What's wrong with australians?

lol where do i start...................

o yeah that's right ur country was originally a penal colony........ and by the time the the decent settlers arrived u guys were already contaminated with criminal filthyness....... lol

Quote by metalimaster
lol where do i start...................

o yeah that's right ur country was originally a penal colony........ and by the time the the decent settlers arrived u guys were already contaminated with criminal filthyness....... lol

Nice call! Did you come up with that all by yourself? You're probably the smartest guy in New Zealand. I reckon the sheep must love you.
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
nice guys do finish last, but its so we can put the knives in the backs of the jerks that went before us.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by civilunrest
Nice call! Did you come up with that all by yourself? You're probably the smartest guy in New Zealand. I reckon the sheep must love you.

is it hard being such a peice of ****
Page 1 of 2