Page 1 of 2
it was big.
head height, could fit 6 people.
i was proud ^.^
i am also bored
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Well, there's an afternoon you're never getting back.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
...congratulations?
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Quote by Smokey Amp
Well, there's an afternoon you're never getting back.

Not without the aid of a flux capacitor anyways
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
this reminds me of the castle lol
Darryl Kerrigan: Dale dug a hole. Tell 'em Dale.
Dale Kerrigan: I dug a hole.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
this reminds me of the castle lol
Darryl Kerrigan: Dale dug a hole. Tell 'em Dale.
Dale Kerrigan: I dug a hole.
Dad... I dug another hole. It's filling up with water...

Yeah I thought of The Castle when I saw the thread title too
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Lightscribe
Pics?

+1
but with you in it
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
i will in a min, getting them off my mate, he ttok them on his phone and he's sending them over msn right now
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Scourge
Dad... I dug another hole. It's filling up with water...

Yeah I thought of The Castle when I saw the thread title too

omg you should fill it with water! After lining it with a tarp of course.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
it was on the beach...that would be hard to fill it up with water (dont flame me) but because it would collapse
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
pic in a sec, my comp which i was on msn on crashed....haha its determined for me to not show you the pics :P
give me a few mins
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
trench warfare anyone?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
I dug a hole in the sand when I was little, and I tried to make it into a tiny lake, but the water just sank into the sand
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
argh, ****ty comp finally rebooted!! here are the pics folks

Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Quote by Mattmakesmetal
yeah hole digging....new craze....
Not really, I was digging holes when I was about 4 or 5. That was 14-15 years ago.

And people have been digging holes since they discovered you could.
Not to mention dinosaurs and such. And all before them that had the physical capabilities of digging holes

EDIT: Damn, nice hole! I never got mine that big. Just big enough to fit me and maybe someone else in them. Though close to my full body height deep.
Unfortunately it was too close to the water so the bottom had puddles
I didn't have a signature until now.
oh btw, those are our names carved in the side...we thought we should define what we did ^.^
so its about 180cm high btw (it was the same height as the tallest person...me...the one on the right and lying down in the hole)
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Quote by Taylz24
oh btw, those are our names carved in the side...we thought we should define what we did ^.^
so its about 180cm high btw (it was the same height as the tallest person...me...the one on the right and lying down in the hole)

Thats a nice pair of shorts you have actually.
boardies ^
we were at the beach
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
nice hole dude
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by Stukart
nice hole dude
Lol @ being able to take this out of context
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
i wish mine were that big
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
argh, too many sexual connotations >.< i shouldve forseen this
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Quote by Taylz24
boardies ^
we were at the beach

Which beach?
"You cant fight in here, this is the war room!"
manly...crap beach i know, but its the easiest for all my mates to get to. my fave is personally Long Reef or Newport =D
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Quote by Taylz24
manly...crap beach i know, but its the easiest for all my mates to get to. my fave is personally Long Reef or Newport =D

Haha I was at manly today, in fact I was sitting with a group of friends about 20 meters away from where you dug that hole. lol wow
wait...so you saw us?
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Quote by Mattmakesmetal
yeah hole digging....new craze....

Oh no! It will be like boxes all over again.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Im pretty sure I did, the hole looks familiar for some reason.
thats sick, were you like next to the wall? with a few chicks?
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Quote by Taylz24
boardies ^
we were at the beach

Ah right. From the pictures I thought you were in the rainforest.

Kudos though, that's one immense hole!

Wish I lived near a beach and could dig huge holes............

Crappy England!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Taylz24
thats sick, were you like next to the wall? with a few chicks?

Yes, I was.
Page 1 of 2