Hi all, for our next gig weve got a new tune thats acoustic, but i havnt got an electro acoustic so im going to be playing this through my jcm 800 half stack. As you can imagine its not the best amp for a nice clean sound for an acoustic song.

So i was jsut wondering what pedals would you reccomend to give my jcm 800 a nice clean sound. Nice one, Si
www.myspace.com/bluecollars

My Gear
Fender telecaster deluxe 72
Fender squire strat
Crafter acoustic
Boss ME-50
MXR 10 band EQ
EHX DMM
Marshall JCM 800 100w head
Marshall 1960a cab 4x12
Boss BR-1600
Roll back the guitar volume til you get a clean sound. Maybe consider using some subtle chorus and compression. I find that with the mixed pickup positions you can generally get some good acoustic-y sounds.
Chorus, you'll need to play with settings on the amp too for a good balance - so maybe an EQ too?
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
If i reduce my guitar volume then, should i just turn the master volume on my amp up? We have got a headline gig at a good venue so i need everything spot on.

What do you think of the EHX deluxe memory man?? will that give me a nice clean sound u rekkon?
www.myspace.com/bluecollars

My Gear
Fender telecaster deluxe 72
Fender squire strat
Crafter acoustic
Boss ME-50
MXR 10 band EQ
EHX DMM
Marshall JCM 800 100w head
Marshall 1960a cab 4x12
Boss BR-1600
What about the Boss AC-2? I'm asking here, I don't really know if it'd work.
Quote by sidge222666
What do you think of the EHX deluxe memory man?? will that give me a nice clean sound u rekkon?

It will help- the EHX DMM is an amazing pedal.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
If you have good pickups, use the Neck or neck/bridge pickups. Use thinner picks.

Failing that, grab an acoustic and mic the bastard up through the PA.
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.