Page 1 of 2
Just a story I thought UG might like to hear

A few hours ago, i walked down to the grocery store to get a bottle of coke. I got inside, walked to the drinks section when I heard the voice come over the loud speaker saying something along the lines of "All customers are to lie on the floor immediatly"

At first im thinking "what the hell?" But everyone starts dropping to the floor (About 200 people in the store). We're told not to panic and that there is a situation going on in the carpark. But thats all we are told. Then i heard police sirens and see police cars pull up.

About half an hour passed by and I was getting really bored so i started making small talk with the man next to me, he didnt seem to know or care what was going on. After about an hour, people started getting angry and complaining. We're all told to stay calm as the situation is being sorted out. Then i see a man standing at the front of the store in the foyer or whatever you want to call it, and then i notice he has a gun! There is a lady sitting on a chair next to where he is standing. You can hear the police on their megaphone, but cant quite make out what they are saying.

After 2 hours, and alot of talking with the police, the man puts the gun on the floor and gives himself up. I made it home just in time to see the story on the news Ends up the lady sitting down was the mans wife, and she cheated on him. She was out doing the shopping when he found out, grabbed the gun and went after her.

But yeah, the good thing is they they gave us whatever we were buying for free.

EDIT - I found the news link, http://stuff.co.nz/4223245a11.html

That says that the gun was found inside their house though. Never trust news sites
Last edited by 7daycrisis at Oct 2, 2007,
Lol, was it actually worth the 2 hours wait, for a bottle of coke? And why, god why, did you not grab as much **** as you could!

Could've got out of there with some decent **** man, but no!
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
hahaha sweet
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
thats awsome. although i probaly would have said **** it and left through the back of the store. lol.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by This_Kidd
Lol, was it actually worth the 2 hours wait, for a bottle of coke? And why, god why, did you not grab as much **** as you could!

Could've got out of there with some decent **** man, but no!

Haha well I was thinking more along the lines of "**** this, im going home NOW."
What you do is go to the pub around lunchtime, most of the time to watch a football match, order food and then stay til they close...obviously with the change of staff etc. they don't realise you haven't paid. Score.

I nearly had free coke the other night...a friend of mine asked this man in the hotel for a cigarette, but when he pulled it out of his pocket all this coke fell on the floor. Sniffing coke off the floor is sure to be bad.....
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

just a coke man i would of doen a years worth of shopppin and if they questioned me i would say well i could of just got shot so im going to live in my house forever
Only in New Zealand You should've said you were in to buy more and got some free ****
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Do the bottle trick and get 4 bottles for 50p!
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
Do the bottle trick and get 4 bottles for 50p!

Guys hes right
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by paintITblack39
You should've bought more stuff.

I knowww But with the fact that i just wanted to get out of there, and they were sorta tryin to get everyone to just get the hell out of the shop i was a bit rushed and didnt think
wow i wish i was in a hostage situation :O

I mean..it'd be scary at first, but once it's all over and you know your safe...you'd be like "holy crap that was fun"!

call me weird :O
Quote by Mattmakesmetal
wow i wish i was in a hostage situation :O

I mean..it'd be scary at first, but once it's all over and you know your safe...you'd be like "holy crap that was fun"!

call me weird :O

I was going to call you weird but I noticed you were Australian
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by soulflyV
explain?

yeah someone explain this bottle trick...
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
I want some Coke now.

I'm well thirsty.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Am I the only one that looked at the thread title and thought he meant coke asin bougle?
Haha that was a brilliant story, and you only went in there for a coke to top it all off.

"About half an hour passed by and I was getting really bored so i started making small talk with the man next to me, he didnt seem to know or care what was going on."

That sounded great!
drug thread,
reported.

Quote by EmeraldXecution
what the fuck does an auction
have to do with a drum battle?

god I wish I could post the pear here.....

Quote by roarinflames

btw youre avatar is great
couldnt help but laugh

Quote by bearded_monkey
I couldn't read that...I'm to mesmerized by your avatar...(in the gayest way possible)
I'm not gonna read every post, and I know people have probably already asked this - but in that situation, why didn't you get as much as you could carry and take it for free?

The only time I was in a shop when it was being burglarised, I accidentally hit the guy (who had a very small knife) with the door as I walked in, he lost his balance and tripped (didnt fall) then he panicked and shoved me into the magazine rack and ran away.

No free stuff for saving the day though
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Phill-Rock

The only time I was in a shop when it was being burglarised, I accidentally hit the guy (who had a very small knife) with the door as I walked in, he lost his balance and tripped (didnt fall) then he panicked and shoved me into the magazine rack and ran away.

lmao i can just picture peter(family guy) doing that
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by 7daycrisis
^Go get fired some more.

Man, that is pretty cool. That's similar to that Desperate Housewives episode (shut the fuck up) where that woman finds out her husband's cheated on her and runs into a grocery store with a gun to shoot him.

Free coke > Stolen coke, btw. It tastes so much better
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Ahaha, nothing like free stuff. It's always better. Pretty wicked story man, haha.

I used to know a guy who would "rob stores" just so his buddy could get free stuff... Hardly worth the payload though, haha
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by Rhitard
Eh? WE TALKING BOUT THA COLA COKESSS

And now the name makes sense........

I came into this thread expecting the coke to be Devils dandruff...

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
This is the best story I've heard in a while. Enjoy your free Coke
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Alix_D
The gave 200 people free stuff? That **** adds up.

They're mad.
Maybe not. Imagine 200 pissed off people instead...
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by Revalk
Maybe not. Imagine 200 pissed off people instead...

I don't have to imagine it..... I see it three times every day!

Once driving to work,

Whilst at work,

Driving home from work,

It's damn beautiful!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Phill-Rock
I'm not gonna read every post, and I know people have probably already asked this - but in that situation, why didn't you get as much as you could carry and take it for free?

Are you Batman?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 2