Page 1 of 5
Kanye West for sure.
His new album is apparently, in his own words, "the pinnacle of today's music" and is "the best album you could possibly buy."

Or maybe Lil Mama. At the VMAs she wore baby clothes and a lame "blinged out" dummy. When she was asked why she was dressed like a ****ing baby she said "because there has been a re-birth of hiphop and I'm at the forefront of it."
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I was expecting a 'you' response tbh.

artists don't usually annoy me though.

I either like them or dont care enough about them to be annoyed by them
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Tommy Lee can be rather ignorant and egotistical, as well as Axl.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Axl isn't as bad as people make out. If you've seen any of his mid-set speeches, you'd know he's actually quite a conscientious, caring individual. Yes, he has his moments, but everyone does.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
yeah axl...but i do hav respect for him as a muso...or there is billie joe armstrong, the sing from MCR or bono...but yeah
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

Quote by BenFoffenbock
Kanye West for sure.
His new album is apparently, in his own words, "the pinnacle of today's music" and is "the best album you could possibly buy."

Or maybe Lil Mama. At the VMAs she wore baby clothes and a lame "blinged out" dummy. When she was asked why she was dressed like a ****ing baby she said "because there has been a re-birth of hiphop and I'm at the forefront of it."

+1 for Kanye for saying "If the bible were written today I would be in it."
Quote by kroberts8
+1 for Kanye for saying "If the bible were written today I would be in it."

LOL... wtf!
Johnny Borell, what a twat
My Stuff: Epi Black Beauty Les Paul with Bareknuckle Pickups, Fender Telecaster MIJ, Cort Electro acoustic, E-ross 12 string acoustic, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Cry Baby, BOSS DS-1 , Fulltone OCD, Digitech Whammy, Boss TU-3
yeah axl...but i do hav respect for him as a muso...or there is billie joe armstrong, the singer from MCR or bono...but yeah
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

Quote by Lemoninfluence
I was expecting a 'you' response tbh.

artists don't usually annoy me though.

I either like them or dont care enough about them to be annoyed by them

Me.

Yeahhh...mindfucked ya.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
In reponse to Kanye's:
Where are the people who got mad when the beatles made the jesus comment. I WANT THEM HERE!
Who reads sigs anyway
Rod F*CKING Steward
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by strong_wizard
In reponse to Kanye's:
Where are the people who got mad when the beatles made the jesus comment. I WANT THEM HERE!

Thats true..

Strong_wizard, you just pwned the thread.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Thats true..

Strong_wizard, you just pwned the thread.
thats not an attempt to get sigged at all....
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick

HA! That is though!
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by breadstick

Partly true.
but mostly I wrote it because he DID pwn the thread.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Bono, by far my least favorite musician.

Malmstein as well. (Did I even spell that right? Who cares?)
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by Stukart
HA! That is though!

great now I look like a hypocrite
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by strong_wizard
In reponse to Kanye's:

The thing is The Beatles > Jesus. I would've said Axl but after hearing some of the stuff Kanye has said I'll go with him.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
I thought I was the only one who hated Kanye West. He started off "humble" talking about how he knows nothing about designer clothes, and now he's wearing it all and whinging when he misses out on awards. Prat.

Lil Mama just pisses me off. Her lipgloss is not cool, nor it is not poppin'. She brings shame to her Fathers career (dude from Run DMC)

I dislike Avril Lavigne now. She started off her career singing "take off all your preppy clothes" and now she's the number one prep.
Dave Mustaine
Lars Ulrich
Bono
Gerard Way
Axl Rose
Pretty much every self-indulgent rapper in existence
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by Rhitard

Lil Mama just pisses me off. Her lipgloss is not cool, nor it is not poppin'. She brings shame to her Fathers career (dude from Run DMC)

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Pretty much any musician that thinks that their music is very serious business, ie Bono, Kanye, Malmsteen, etc.
Quote by 7daycrisis
Axl Rose for sure

Whats the difference between him and a sack of oranges....

After the pummel you the oranges wont steal your video camera...

failure I know
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by sebastian_96

Oh my bad I just found out she's not his daughter but she knows his children.

WE CAN BREATHEEE AGAIN!
Another vote for Bono right here
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Axl isn't as bad as people make out. If you've seen any of his mid-set speeches, you'd know he's actually quite a conscientious, caring individual. Yes, he has his moments, but everyone does.

1+

I think he as a person is destroyed because of the **** he's been through. But sure he's a dick but you gotta understand he's been through some wild stuff which is now coming back to him.
Quote by Rhitard
I thought I was the only one who hated Kanye West. He started off "humble" talking about how he knows nothing about designer clothes, and now he's wearing it all and whinging when he misses out on awards. Prat.

I dislike Avril Lavigne now. She started off her career singing "take off all your preppy clothes" and now she's the number one prep.

Which one in RUN DMC? If she is bringing shame over RUN I'll seriously kill her. I love that guy. Best rapper ever IMO.
Quote by CowboyUp
Pretty much any musician that thinks that their music is very serious business, ie Bono, Kanye, Malmsteen, etc.

Malmsteen, NOT serious business?
Quote by Jackolas
Malmsteen, NOT serious business?

Whoops, not Malmsteen. He doesn't think his music is serious business, he's just an asshat all together
Quote by CowboyUp
Whoops, not Malmsteen. He doesn't think his music is serious business, he's just an asshat all together

Malmsteen = serious business.
Page 1 of 5