The Music Industry

You can spend hours writing a single song, it might just be a hit and everyone will singalong.

You can spend days just mixing a track, even if it sounds great it might just get thrown back.

You could spend months trying to gain exposure in the world of modern pop, but in this day and age the track you send will probably get lost.

Back in the times of The Beatles and bands like The Monkees were heroes of the day, such a long time before klaxons and the kooks got their say. Those were the days you would submit a song, and not only would the moguls singalong, but they would do their job and do it well, all of that was so different compared to today's modern music hell.

You could spend months trying to hit it big, but you should know this game is rigged.

You could spend your money in trying to win more, cause the lottery and music scene are in the same court.

You could waste time writing amazing lyrics, and one day they'll play it when you're not around anymore to hear it.

Back in the times of The Beatles and bands like The Monkees were heroes of the day, such a long time before klaxons and the kooks got their say. Those were the days you would submit a song, and not only would the moguls singalong, but they would do their job and do it well, all of that was so different compared to today's modern music hell.
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!
"You can spend hours writing a single song, it might just be a hit and everyone will singalong.

You can spend days just mixing a track, even if it sounds great it might just get thrown back."

SOOOO TRUEE!!! ><

I can identify with your frustration with the music industry. It certainly is an intimidating hell that's impossible to break. I'm not sure whether you intend this to be a set of lyrics, a poem, or prose, but the content itself makes clear enough of a message.

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=681675