Can somebody explain me what the BAD-ASS is?!!! I want to know that, i think i´ve heard it in relation to jazz basses. It would be nice to know what it is
Thanks
It's a bridge most often used within the same sentence as Fender Jazz because they have notoriously weak bridges and badasses are huge hunks of metal that really boost the quality and sustain of your bass.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
It's a bridge most often used within the same sentence as Fender Jazz because they have notoriously weak bridges and badasses are huge hunks of metal that really boost the quality and sustain of your bass.

okay thats nice! I can imagine my american deluxe with that.... wow...
Jesse Hughes.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel

+1
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
they are a direct replacment for a precision or jazz, and with a few mods to the bass, can fit other ones too. i just put one on my really crappy old one. same scheme its jsut alo0t bigger.

they also are supposed to be alot more acurate for tuning because the saddled have a right angle that the string comes off clearly. other saddles are round so it slighly varies where the string comes off the saddle

but the one i put on mine was a bad ass II...there better, and more common

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
Quote by Narcotics
but the one i put on mine was a bad ass II...there better, and more common

There's no "better", it's which one was built to suit your bass.

Badass II is meant for MIM/MIJ with strings through the bridge.
None of the other Badasses will fit above said bass
Fender MIJ Precision
^^^^ my bad, i thought it was like a commonly known thing that II was better like higher quality or something, like the difference between MIA and MIJ

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
Quote by madkat
There's no "better", it's which one was built to suit your bass.

Badass II is meant for MIM/MIJ with strings through the bridge.
None of the other Badasses will fit above said bass

Badass III can fit through body IIRC.