hey. any other fans for this band? i think they're awesome. my fav album is 24 hour roadside resistance
*Awaits sarcastic comments*

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows them.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
they are good, sang for them at one show, when they covered Holiday Inn Cambodia.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by misfitsdisciple
they are good, sang for them at one show, when they covered Holiday Inn Cambodia.

they've been doing that cover since i was baby.........they need to do a new cover.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by Mr_Jubby_Jubs
*Awaits sarcastic comments*

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows them.
It's not funny if you warn of our sarcastic comments.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by vlp_dope
they've been doing that cover since i was baby.........they need to do a new cover.

when were you a baby?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
I saw them live in Dallas last year. They were alright.

I don't dig them that much..
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by misfitsdisciple
when were you a baby?

2 years ago
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by vlp_dope
2 years ago

oh lol, thought you were old or some **** like that :-P
Quote by CowsWithGuns