Right, I'm one of those very rare freaks who doesn't have a mobile, and it's time I got it sorted. I'm looking for PAYG, but beyond that I have more or less no idea, except that I want to spend as little as possible - all I want to do is be able to call and text, and maybe (but by no means necessarily) a camera. The tarriff (how much texts/calls cost) matters more than the phone itself tbh.

So, any recommendations? UK Btw, and I want something I can buy from a shop, not have to order online...

EDIT: as a rough gauge, £30 would be fine, but obviously if I can spend even less...
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Quote by TheUnholy
Right, I'm one of those very rare freaks who doesn't have a mobile,

Aye, same as me...ah well I'm still thinking about getting one...and it would be PAYG...so this thread could be helpful...
Try going into a shop and looking?

There's hardly going to be a great difference between models at £30!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I've got a Vodafone one for €29, it does the job...messages, calls..
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by metacarpi
Try going into a shop and looking?

There's hardly going to be a great difference between models at £30!

See, but that's why I'm asking. I don't know about the subject. I'm guessing that most £30 phones are pretty similar, but what about the companies? Are 02 better than Orange? Tesco better than T-Mobile? Etc.

I do plan on going into shops, of course, but any more specific advice would be lovely
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!