hello im a beginner to guitar, i have played 6 monthes ( so im not relly good)

but im still in a band and they dont like my B-guitar, and it is a extremly B-guitar, and they whant me to buy a knew guitar, and thinks so too :P .

i relly dont need a extremly good guitar, but one who works better then my.

i bought a beginer guitar set from behringer ( just to try if i would like to begin whit to play)

so do you have suggestions of what i should buy?

thansk ahead
A new amp would be more important.

What's your price range and what type of music do you play?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
get a amp

if they said get a better guitar before a better amp they suck
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
You're saying you play bass? With a Behringer starter pack? If you can afford to, upgrade both. If not, go for a new amp unless your current bass is unusable.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by MrCarrot
You're saying you play bass? With a Behringer starter pack? If you can afford to, upgrade both. If not, go for a new amp unless your current bass is unusable.

i think he means behringer guitar, not bass guitar
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
^ Aye, I took B-Guitar to mean bass, in germany they call it that and a electric an E-Guitar, and he didn't say where he is, I'm just assuming.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
First off - Sort out your typing. It was hell to read.

If you got the Behringer set with the GM108 (which i started with) then your amp is pretty decent. I liked it alot. You need a new guitar first.

You could try something like a Yamaha Pacifica or a cheap Epiphone/Ibanez.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Just my 2 cents:

I'm in South Africa so prices differ lots and lots over here...

(Actually looks shouldn't be an issue -- in a perfect world...Besides, all the guitars I ever bought I got for their quality and I found that any guitar you like playing will grow on you.)

Anyhow. Different playing styles need different guitars but when going for entry-level guitars (even those just above that the difference is rather small).

So: I would suggest the following models.

Epiphone: The Special HS/2 is rather good and they come in Red / Black / White and who knows what else...

Schecter: The Extreme 006 is rathre nice but maybe a bit too expensive.

Ibanez: SA 220 FM (Anything in the SA series actually). A friend of mine got himself the SAS36 the other day and it truly is exceptionally good value for money.

Hope this helps a bit...
Go to the store and play everything on the wall you can afford, then pick your favorite. Simple. And guys, if he wants a new guitar first, let him get the new guitar. He may be happy at the moment with his amp.