I'm probably way late and most of you probably already seen it/heard about it, but he's the guy who won Britains Got Talent and I found a performance while surfing Youtube.

I normally hate opera, but what a voice. He just seems like the most sympathetic guy ever... 0_0

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA

Major goosebumps.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
his voice just sounds 'plain' to me. Sure he's good, but his voice just sounds too ordinary.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
^ yeah he's so awesome he is truly and inspiration to me lol. he was just a cellphone seller in a local store who loves opera music.
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
Yeah I saw this before. It's nice and all, although probably more set up than meets the eye.

That female judge just about had an orgasm during that song.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
To me, Opera all sounds the same but i admire him for the work he's put in.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Rankles
Yeah I saw this before. It's nice and all, although probably more set up than meets the eye.

lol, yeah her face is priceless. get over, Amanda.

people were bitching about the fact that he was actually a classically trained singer, but what do they expect? you dont crack out nessun dorma like that on karaoke do you?
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Quote by Rankles

damn that girl is so pretty and cute!

and hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
Quote by 4STRINGBOY
damn that girl is so pretty and cute!

and hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

+1

Paul Potts is pretty good though, he just has that natural ability. Never trained properly or anything. I downloaded his album, it's pretty ace for a mobilephone salesman.