As a huge fan of Nirvana, Cobain, and all of Grohl's work, Courtney Love has always appalled me, but she really has hit a new low.

Quote by Courtney Love

As for that drummer, well he's hit on me so many times. He's just a very very conflicted guy about me, which is why he continually writes songs about me to hear he 'hates' me more than 'anyone else'.

Kurt loathed HIM more than anyone else (except a journalist). In his will he made a codicil that Grohl was no longer a member of Nirvana. I just ignored the guy and will continue to.

Dave knows this, and he takes it out on me! Hey, it wasn't MY band and it wasn't MY idea! It's funny he 'hates' me since I don't think about him.

He's just sub-mediocre kind of [guy] who does this 'nice guy' nonsense. There isn't a word he could he say that would ruffle my feathers, honestly. ANYWAY what a fun, fabulous, special evening!

Link here: http://www.nme.com/news/courtney-love/31510

What a disgusting thing to do. That bitch.
Discuss.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Haha, thats Courtney for you.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
She does come out with a lot of things that sound like total crap, yet some pretty high class celebrities have been linked with her, including Ed Norton.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Way to give her the publicity she desperately craves, buddy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
She's such a freaking idiot, and so burnt out that she doesn't know what day it is half the time.
Quote by Rankles
She does come out with a lot of things that sound like total crap, yet some pretty high class celebrities have been linked with her, including Ed Norton.

Ed Norton is the man! But if he hangs around THAT beast than i lose all respect for him.
Bleh, I'm tired of that prostitute.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Kensai
Way to give her the publicity she desperately craves, buddy.

Well I'm hoping enough people will come to hate her that she will have wrecked her own career.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
humanity > war criminals > hitler > courtney love > lars ulrich

thats how it is
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Quote by breadstick
Grohl > Cobain. Survival of the fittest.

I can't believe you're actually turning this thread on to that debate.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Good grief. Kurt must be turning in his grave.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
takes all kinds in this world....
even crazy psycho-bitches like her
i reali hate it when i get on the wrong side of a girl, having done nothing wrong and they began accusing you of this and that
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
"There isn't a word he could he say that would ruffle my feathers, honestly"
I see this all the time, from people who have been deeply affected by the person they claim to have no feelings for (be it love or hatred). It's such bull****, if you don't care, why bother to even address the person and make a fuss about it?
Quote by break-me-in
As a huge fan of Nirvana, Cobain, and all of Grohl's work, Courtney Love has always appalled me, but she really has hit a new low.

I take it you must be one of these people who think she manipulated him, killed him etc.
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Quote by armstrong26491
I take it you must be one of these people who think she manipulated him, killed him etc.

Well if you were married to a zombie wouldn't you wanna kill yourself too?

....I sorry, forgive me.
Quote by armstrong26491

she definetly played apart in his death whether it be hiring the hit man or driving him to it.

my bets on the latter
Quote by Atomic48

Quote by Prole

Quote by armstrong26491

Actually, whilst I'm open to the murder theory, I think he probably did kill himself. But then again I'd kill myself if I was married to that whore.

No the reason I hate her is all the legal battles with Grohl and Novoselic, the complete destruction of all that Kurt held dear after his death, the fact that he'd filed for divorce with her and then she still managed to get away with living off everything he'd done.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by zapatista89
humanity > war criminals > hitler > courtney love > lars ulrich

thats how it is

Ouch dude, you just made yourself a lot of enemies, namely nazis...........and metallica fans
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
Quote by dunda130
Ouch dude, you just made yourself a lot of enemies, namely nazis...........and metallica fans

Same difference,

LOL JAY KAY!!!
I don't know them personally, so I can't jusde them on personality, but musicly Grohl is 1000000000000 times better than anything courtney love has done ever.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by dunda130

nah im a metallica fan, i just despise lars ulrich

hetfield and hammet are guitar gods

just a shame they associate with him.
Quote by Atomic48

Quote by Prole

Quote by zapatista89
she definetly played apart in his death whether it be hiring the hit man or driving him to it.

my bets on the latter

There was no murder, he killed himself.
There is no evidence that says otherwise, other than vague speculations about heroin dose etc.

It's just like every other conspiracy theory -

No evidence.
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Quote by armstrong26491
There was no murder, he killed himself.
There is no evidence that says otherwise, other than vague speculations about heroin dose etc.

It's just like every other conspiracy theory -

No evidence.

thats a gross mis judgement on all conspiracy theories

the words you where looking for would be "cannot be disproved"

theres allways evidence, just not much in this case
Quote by Atomic48

Quote by Prole

*loads shot gun*

ok Courtney time to for you to be put down for crimes against humanity: being so ugly, having such **** music, and being so stupid

PUNISHABLE BY DEATH
Quote by ChoppaMate
*loads shot gun*

ok Courtney time to for you to be put down for crimes against humanity: being so ugly, having such **** music, and being so stupid

PUNISHABLE BY DEATH

it has to be at one point
Quote by Atomic48

Quote by Prole

Well the main evidence is that he was found with his brains blown out, lying next to his own shotgun, in his own house.
There's no evidence of anyone else being there at the same time, or using the gun etc.
And 'cannot be disproven' is a very weak statement.

Quote by TheClincher
Quote by armstrong26491
Well the main evidence is that he was found with his brains blown out, lying next to his own shotgun, in his own house.
There's no evidence of anyone else being there at the same time, or using the gun etc.
And 'cannot be disproven' is a very weak statement.

Cannot be disproven does not matter in the absence of proof that something certainly did happen. Innocent until proven guilty, and all that. Even if she is a washed up old slag.
that attention-whorre. She shouldnt have any rights for any of Nirvana's music and she thinks she is doing all of this in the name of kurt although she is going against everything he stood for. This is the lowest form of life. I struggle to see how anyone could love "it".