For rare punk vinyl? How much have you paid for rare punk vinyl.
The most I've spent on a punk vinyl is around a tenner. The rarest vinyl I have is probably my Void Condensed Flesh e.p from eBay us and that was like only 5-7 $.
for a really rare one, probably 20$ max, just cuz i would probably wear it out from over-listening to it. Rather get it on CD.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Not very much considering you can get almost anything on a CD. Unless i wanted it for a collection, then depending on which record, prabobly around $30 or $40 max.
Was it polemically sent,
I Wanna know what you meant
I Wanna know,
I Wanna know what you meant
I don't really have anything all that rare, but the most I've spent was about $11 for The Velvet Underground and Nico
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
I once bought an original pressing of the Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars by David Bowie for $10.

It was one of the best things I ever did with my life.
DOWN&OUT
I get rare things for free. Like the Morons 7" I have and the various Queer Wulf and JPB 7"s I have... they're pretty hard to find. I have all the Panic Buttons 7"s that go for like 20 bucks a piece in Europe and I got them for free. I probably wouldn't pay more than 10 bucks for a 7" and more than 20 bucks for an LP.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
no more than $50 bucks and thats if its really rare
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
I really need to start collecting vinyl. I've been meaning to for a while but, haven't gotten around to it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I've paid up to about $20 for brand new punk vynil. I have some rare stuff, but it wasn't any more than that. I have a couple AFI records that are printed on marble-patterned vynil of which only 300 were printed.

I also have Tiger Army III on white vynil, and only 1000 of those were printed.

I paid the regular price for them though.
Pretty much all my punk vinyl is my dads old Oi and 2Tone stuff, but I did pay 8 quid for The Restarts "System Error."

I'm trying to think of what else vinyl I've bought. I've got a little crust punk stuff, but dont listen to it often.
I have an original Thriller Vinyl.
That's worth money maybe, but as far as punk goes, I don't care about rare ****, If I want it I'll pay the normal amount.
Jizz is where it is
Quote by newyorkdolls138
I have an original Thriller Vinyl.
That's worth money maybe, but as far as punk goes, I don't care about rare ****, If I want it I'll pay the normal amount.

I have it too. It's not rare. Everybody had that record.
Quote by sargasm

*cough*suckmydick*cough *
I have a cold.
Jizz is where it is
Quote by sargasm
My parents have it. I love that album.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by newyorkdolls138
I have Peter and the Wolf from 1969

That reminds me of Arrested Development
I spent $40.00 on a Misfits Evilive original vinly. It's only worth $40.00 though, and it's the german release.
Everyone does have Thriller.

I beat you all though because I have "The soundtrack from shaft" on vinyl mother****ers.

I have blue monday by New order if that sort of slides into punk somehow, but I do have Greatest hits vol. 2 by Cockney Rejects, The Good, The Bad and The 4-Skins by... the 4skins! ****loads of Madness albums, the red live exploited album (Dont ask, my dad thought he was getting a UK subs album) but thats worth a bit of money I think.

Loooooads and loooooads of Specials 7", Some Cure stuff, Some Bad Manners stuff, and some other **** I cant remember.
Quote by Doolittle
I gots Kick Out the Jams on vinyl for like $20. It's delicious.

You ate it? BIG mistake.

Edit: WTF's with your sig? You never changed it, Unpunx
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
You ate it? BIG mistake.

Edit: WTF's with your sig? You never changed it, Unpunx

uhhh....>_>

Just wait and see my friend, just wait and see...

Oh adding The Addict. Upping Da punx I see *-)
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano