I just saw the ad. Who's gonna watch it? I'm thinking it'll be the worst show ever. Those commercials are a prime example of taking a joke that was funny once, killing it, and then shooting it after it was dead.
Geico runs all of their commercials in ground, ther're on TV so much that I have grown to hate them.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
The gieco lizard should get his own show.

The lizard is hella better, but the caveman is "different," making his show "racially diverse." Therefore, he wins!... but i'm not gonna watch it.
I don't get the topic. American thing?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Derek <3's You!
The lizard is hella better, but the caveman is "different," making his show "racially diverse." Therefore, he wins!... but i'm not gonna watch it.
Racially diverse? How so?
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I don't get the topic. American thing?

Yeah. Geico, a car insurance company, had this initial commercial where they came up with a slogan about it "being so easy, a caveman could do it." So then it shows this businessman and two cavemen at this fancy restaurant, and the businessman is like apologizing for offending the cavemen, and stuff.

Well, that was about two years ago, and it was cute at first, but then they started building more and more commercials off of it. Like, they wouldn't really even advertise the company or what it could do; it would just show the cavemen and everyone would immediately think "Geico."

Which is clever advertising, if you ask me.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
I grabbed the pilot off newsgroups over a month ago and was not that impressed by it. Basically you could put any race in these cave men positions and then just show raciest issues with them and jokes involved and you have the show. It wasn't that funny and I bet it'll be canceled soon after it starts, but whatever that's my opinion.
It looks like it will be the worst show ever. The commercials are stupid and aren't that funny, so I could only imagine that a thirty minute show would be horrible.
I think I'll watch it, might as well. What times does it come one in centrel(SP) time zone?

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac