Does anyone here wear contact lenses?

i do, but have had problems and my optician is giving me some different ones

has anyone ever had any infections or damage? ive herd of people pulling out thier corneas when drunk!

JEDIT : I Didn't Notice This But If You Type In Caps Lock Ug Edits It To Capitalize The First Letter Of Everyword Lulz!
Last edited by *Juno* at Oct 2, 2007,
Congratulations!!! An Epic Fail!!!
Member of the Nobuo Uematsu Fan Club

FFIX and FFXII Fan

The pit on incest....

Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?
contact lenss are fine. u rarley get infections etc, get daileys so u dont have to worry about keeping them u can chuck them away. iv even slept in mine for two days running. u shouldnt but if u go to a festival or w.e an forget then sorted. go for it.
Quote by splinter26
contact lenss are fine. u rarley get infections etc, get daileys so u dont have to worry about keeping them u can chuck them away. iv even slept in mine for two days running. u shouldnt but if u go to a festival or w.e an forget then sorted. go for it.

well ive done that before and its really not good

they left an imprint in my eye ball....dont do it lol
I wear them every day, I don't have any problems with them, nor have I ever heard anybody having problems with them unless they sleep with them often or stuff like that.

I already slept with them once or twice, but you shouldn't, take em off the next day, and don't wear them too much either, so your eyes can breathe, leave them at least half an hour before you go to bed.

I use monthly lenses, daily isn't good for me as I wear them all the time, and I can't buy solids (lifetimes, whatever you call them in english) because my eyes are still changing a bit, I'll have to wait til I'm 25 or so
I wear them. They're perfectly safe as long as you take care of them.

And I don't see how you could rip out your cornea, unless you had really long fingernails and, like, dug them into your eye when you tried to take your lens out.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
I hate people that wear contacts everyday, just so they won't have to wear glasses and look "nerdy."

I understand if you were doing something where glasses would hinder, but I mean COME ON! People wear them just to go to class!
Quote by RMC06
I hate people that wear contacts everyday, just so they won't have to wear glasses and look "nerdy."

I understand if you were doing something where glasses would hinder, but I mean COME ON! People wear them just to go to class!

ok...ill find the most ridiculous pair of glasses you can find and have YOU wear them for a year and see how you like it ...
It's not that everyone wears contacts to avoid looking nerdy. They're just easier. For one thing, the lens is right on your eye, making things look much clearer. Also, you don't have to worry about them falling off or getting stepped on or anything. Because for the most part, contacts stay in your eye pretty well. Unless you, like, go swimming and open your eyes underwater or something.

Now, if you accidentally drop your contact, that can kind of suck. But they usually come by the box, so you should have a replacement.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
I had a period where I got out and drank so many times a month that I got used to not using my contacts because I would have to take them out after a couple of hours anyway. So now I'm lazy as **** and use them like 2-3 times a week lol.
Quote by *Juno*
ok...ill find the most ridiculous pair of glasses you can find and have YOU wear them for a year and see how you like it ...

I already wear glasses, you dickhead. I had some of those black plastic frames before, which people thought were nerdy. i didn't give a flying **** as to what anyone thought how I looked. I would've gotten the same type this time around, too, but my brother took my prescription and got the frames I have now.