Hey does anyone know how to make henna come of faster? I got suspened from school, for as long as it's there, for putting a henna tattoo of a pentagram on my hand, and I really need to get back before two weeks is up.
Any suggestions? And yes I have tried icyhot and no burning of the skin.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

It's my left hand so it's not that important...

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

pray explain this henna thing i thought you were reffering to a drug not hennep though, and the suspension ?
That'll teach you to put henna on your hand.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by TOAOIsaac
It's my left hand so it's not that important...

before i tell you the plan, gather these things.

1) A tourniquet
2) A butchers knife
3) Some stitches
4) a phone that has voice dial so you can phone the hospital without needing a hand, say your left one.
5) A hell of a lot of iodine to stop that mofo getting infected.
Quote by GNR's Fan
pray explain this henna thing i thought you were reffering to a drug not hennep though, and the suspension ?

Uh, henna is a plant that when ground up and mixed with some stuff has chemicle properties that dye skin for 2-4 weeks. And it's kind of a christian based school and that think that this is going to damage the other student's minds. 0.o

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

damage the other students' minds? wtf m8? that is seriously screwed up.

but id say go with some stuff like maybe mineral spirits or somethign along those lines. or you could always wear those gloves with the fingers cut off of em, like mechanics wear.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by auditorylove
if you can't get it off..

Go to Michael Jackson instead...?

EDIT: Ohhh, the glove
Last edited by buckethead_jr at Oct 2, 2007,
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
If it's a public school, they are required to let you put whatever on your body that you want.
If it's a private school, you're fucked.

It's a private school, and guess I am ****ed unless I want to spend the rest of the day scrubbing my hand...

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by ColdNovembeRain
If it's a public school, they are required to let you put whatever on your body that you want.
If it's a private school, you're fucked.

Not exactly actually.. In high school my friend was suspended for having pink hair until she dyed it back. She refused and contacted the ACLU, who eventually threatened the school with a court order, so it is now allowed. Last I heard the school was banning "goth" kids for being a distraction.. guess they didn't lern.
You can't as far as I know O_O but maybe try talking with your school, say you understand and would like to find some form of compromise to let you follow class.. if that is your goal
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
I tired talking with them, but they're close minded christians. I tired scrubbing it and it came off a little, if I do this every hour for the next 2 days, then I might be able to go Friday. Thanks for all the help guys.

EDIT: Thanks Overlord, I tried googling it and I didn't see that one.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Do it to both hands and then nobody will know, say that you hands got stuck while your practicing biologie and emptying your dogs anal glands, tell them your mind rejects it
wash your hands with soap all over several times, and if all else fails, wear gloves or a shirt with really long sleeves.
Just put a bandage on your hand and say you got acid burn from trying to remove the ink, guilt 'em nicely.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Dunno. I suppose you might be able to get a loofah and scrub it off til you bleed. I used to get Henna tattoos when I was younger actually - and it left me with a ****ing awesome scar. The tattoo was a panther, only the tail of it got sunburnt riiiiiiight into my skin. Now it looks a bit like the Eye of Horus. Sweet. I have a strange love of scars.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK