I saved up a bit of cash. I'm in a little bit of debt, so I could pay off a little, and still be in debt. OR I could pay to go to bartending school, make a ton of cash bartending (once or twice a week to supplement the day job), and pay off everything faster, but later on down the line.

What should I do?

Pretty sure I could make decent cash as a bartender..
Well... If you're in debt and you're thinking about bartending and you want to do it, then that's probably a good option. Might get a bit of attention
Yeah, go to bartender school, you pay it off later, but twould be more fulfilling.

And you could sneak free booze.
I don't know lol, can you tell us more about your situation and what you aspire to eventually, like your dream?

EDIT: You have to go to bartending school lol didn't know there was such a thing
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Quote by Kroach
I don't know lol, can you tell us more about your situation and what you aspire to eventually, like your dream?

haha, serious?

I want to work in the music biz. I have some things going for me, but just getting started + internships + free street team work isn't paying the bills.
Quote by auditorylove
haha, serious?

I want to work in the music biz. I have some things going for me, but just getting started + internships + free street team work isn't paying the bills.

Yeah I could have guessed by your profile so I guess you're a bit like me, it's just a question of earning enough to be able to freely pursue your true passion. But still I guess you have to consider if you'd enjoy it more or less and that it isn't too exhausting.

I've got some friends who've started working full time lately in supermarkets and it really tires them out.
Quote by Pharoah

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
How much debt are we talking about?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Badreligionrock
How much debt are we talking about?

oooh a pretty penny. i don't think it'd be too ladylike of me to discuss numbers. school would be $300(US) and thats enough to pay off one of the cards/small bills.
lol I thought it wouldn't be gallant to ask but what if someone, a good friend or whatever could help you out (like giving you a friendly interest free loan)?
Quote by Pharoah

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
I just looked on your profile....

YOU HAVE SAME BDAY AS ME!! Witchcraft! Devilry! Get the holy water!

unless its just coincidence...
I work M-F 8-5, and I bartend Friday and Saturdays and play gigs every other Sat. If you dont get burned out easily I say go right ahead, also I never went to bartending school, some places will hire and train if you have serving experience. Or you could lie on your app to get the job since it isnt going to be permanent. I can sympathize with the debt situtation trust me.
Quote by auditorylove
oooh a pretty penny. i don't think it'd be too ladylike of me to discuss numbers. school would be $300(US) and thats enough to pay off one of the cards/small bills.

I'd say you could probably earn more being a waitress than bartending, plus you won't need to pay money to learn.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by auditorylove
exept mines in June and ..gah.. 8 years before :\

Ooops, mines in june, i put july accidently.

This of course means you owe me reparation money.
Quote by jpast
I work M-F 8-5, and I bartend Friday and Saturdays and play gigs every other Sat. If you dont get burned out easily I say go right ahead, also I never went to bartending school, some places will hire and train if you have serving experience. Or you could lie on your app to get the job since it isnt going to be permanent. I can sympathize with the debt situtation trust me.

Unfortunately here in Boston a license is required :\ And I certainly don't get burnt out easily! I do the m-f deal too (look at us slacking off on the clock haha). I could definately handle a little extra. Plus you have fun on the job right? do you make more than at your day job?
Quote by auditorylove
no dice.

you interested?

haha jk

Haha I would if I could, although I'd probably be a different person if I could
Quote by Pharoah

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
I work a little bit outside of Philly at a more upscale place with loyal regulars. On average for friday and saturday I make close to a grand. Some nights less some more just depends. Slacking off on the job is the only way to be.
Yes that is true. Im only 23 and making decent money so I can start a recording studio. I work with two other girl bartenders and we just split everything. They appeal to the men and I to the women.