UGers across america (particularly in cali, arizona/NM, midwest), I need your help!

I posted a thread before about me and my gf going on a road trip this summer. We're goin from MD down through the Carolinas, through tennessee, arkansas, oklahoma, texas, NM, Arizona, into cali, then up to washington, then down through montana to wyoming. then over to michigan, then NY, then back home.

we're 2 18 year olds. very nice, polite, responsible. I promise. If anyone lives on the route I mentioned and would be willing to do ANY of the following, please PM me and let me know:

a. Give us a place to stay for cheap/free.
b. Give us a place to party
c. Get us drunk haha
d. Paypal me some money, donate to the trip. The littlest amount will help!

Thanks in advance, UG community

-Daver
because you're my best friend in the whole world so i'll spend my time and money on you
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Quote by auditorylove
try couchsurfing.com/

I'd help if I could

Thanks! Looks like a good site.

SAXEDIT:
Quote by kirkadolph
because you're my best friend in the whole world so i'll spend my time and money on you

I cant tell if thats sacrastic or what...
We need more specifics than that. I live in Cali, but are you going to be in the bay area?
Not Enough AssHatery
Well, not my house, but its my parents. I'd have to ask them to have complete strangers come and sleep in our house... but yeah, ill get back to you on that.

Thats southern Cali, near Los Angeles, San Diego etc.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
if you only get 20 minutes of driving on the first day you can stay in my room
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Hey mom, can we let these people I met on the internet stay here for a night or two?
Quote by Kulvin
Hey mom, can we let these people I met on the internet stay here for a night or two?

I understand, Im just seein if by any chance, anyone out there has their own place or would be able to help us out. We're goin to be traveling calie from LA up unto oregon, so anywhere in Cali would help.
Also, if anyone along the way just knows party spots or shows, lemme know.
I have no room at the inn. My oldest and his girlfriend just moved back home otherwise I would be more than happy to put you up. When you get to Mi. call me and I'll feed ya but no room to sleep.
If you are serious pm me and I'll give ya my cell #.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Well if only you had a pair of boobs each (no not man boobs) Then you would be welcome here in Oklahoma. However, as they say in the pit, TITS OR GTFO!
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*
It's like a modern day oregon trail!

I wish I could help but I live way too far north up NY.
If your gf was going to offer a blowjob to anyone that puts your two up for the night, you could make the whole trip without any lodging costs.
dude, i live in wisconsin, and i might kno someone who could help, but ur trip might have to vear off into wisconsin. i am dead serious, if u come around my nic of da' woods, ill help out. there aint much places to party around here, but i do gotta practice with my band every wednesday, so if u happen to come 'round then, well u can hang out there.

if u really are serious, then pm me, ill be more than happy to help out
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
You can crash in my bedroom..

...what?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Kulvin

thats the point i was trying to get across
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Quote by garrett5
Don't forget too stock up on Oxen and Food. THe Trip out west is a hard one.

i ****ing love you.
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
Are you going to be going through El Paso?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
i'll get you drunk if you come through Walnut Creek, CA.... near Berkeley.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Hmm, I may be able to help you but I'm not entirely sure man. Anyway, when are you taking this trip then?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
schweet. lemme know when you're gonna come through here

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by saxaxe
I posted a thread before about me and my gf going on a road trip this summer. We're goin from MD down through the Carolinas, through tennessee, arkansas, oklahoma, texas, NM, Arizona, into cali, then up to washington, then down through montana to wyoming. then over to michigan, then NY, then back home.

we're 2 18 year olds. very nice, polite, responsible. I promise. If anyone lives on the route I mentioned and would be willing to do ANY of the following, please PM me and let me know:

a. Give us a place to stay for cheap/free.
b. Give us a place to party
c. Get us drunk haha
d. Paypal me some money, donate to the trip. The littlest amount will help!

Thanks in advance, UG community

-Daver

I'm here in a beach city in California about 30 minutes from Los Angeles.

I doubt you could stay at my house, but I'm just throwing it out there if you wanted to stop by my place...maybe?
I'd help if I was on the route. Couch surfing is a noble persuit. Good luck.
Quote by larry jones
I'm here in a beach city in California about 30 minutes from Los Angeles.

I doubt you could stay at my house, but I'm just throwing it out there if you wanted to stop by my place...maybe?

Going by your avatar. no thanks.